Our money to the sinking 'palestine' ship?
http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13376/ What They Are Saying Like a Ship That Sinks? Investing
in Fatah Calls to Mind the 'Titanic'
Historian and Shalem Center fellow Michael Oren writes in The Wall Street Journal (www.opinionjournal.com) on June 20 that backing Fatah isn't the answer:
"America and its Middle Eastern allies have every reason to panic. The green flags of Hamas are furling over Gaza, and the Fatah forces trained and financed by the United States have ignominiously fled. Fears are rife that Iranian-backed and Syrian-hosted terror will next achieve dominance over the West Bank and proceed to undermine the pro-Western governments of Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and the [Persian] Gulf.
"To avert this catastrophe, the U.S. has joined with the Israelis and the Europeans in resuming the flow of hundreds of millions of dollars in financial aid to the Palestinian Authority under the leadership of its Fatah president, Mahmoud Abbas, and accelerating talks for the establishment of a West Bank Palestinian state. The goal is to provide Palestinians with an affluent, secular and peaceful alternative to Hamas, and persuade Gazans to return to the Fatah fold. But the policy ignores every lesson of the abortive peace process to date, as well as Fatah's monumental corruption, jihadism and militancy. Indeed, any sovereign edifice built on the rotten foundations of the P.A. is doomed to implode, enhancing, rather than diminishing, Hamas' influence.
"Since its creation by the so-called Oslo Accords of 1993, the P.A. has garnered more international aid than any entity in modern history -- more, per capita, than the European states under the Marshall Plan. The lion's share of this fortune has been siphoned into the private accounts of Fatah leaders or used to pay off the commanders of some 16 semi-autonomous militias. The P.A. also maintains an estimated 60,000 uniformed gunmen on its payroll, giving the West Bank the world's highest percentage of policemen-to-population.
"Though Fatah originally aspired to replace Israel with a secular, democratic state in Palestine, the organization refashioned itself in the 1990s as an Islamic movement, embracing the lexicon of jihad. Hundreds of mosques were built with public funds, and imams were hired to spread the message of martyrdom and the hatred of Christians and Jews. These themes became the staple of the official P.A. media, inciting the suicide bombings that began in 2000 and poisoning an entire generation of Palestinian youth. Ironically, the Islamization of Fatah legitimized Hamas and contributed to the cadres of religious extremists who are now defying its authority.
"In addition to its fiscal malfeasance and Islamic radicalism, Fatah has never fulfilled its pledges to crack down on terror. Though Mahmoud Abbas routinely criticizes Palestinian terrorist attacks as 'contrary to the Palestinian national interest' -- not an affront to morality and international law -- he has never disavowed the Al Aksa [Martyrs] Brigade, a Fatah affiliate responsible for some of the bloodiest attacks against Israeli civilians.
"In view of its performance over the past 14 years, the P.A. under Fatah can be counted on to squander most or all of the vast sums now being given to it by the U.S. and the international community. More gunmen will be hired and better weapons procured, but in the absence of a unified command and a leadership worth fighting for, P.A. soldiers will perform no more credibly than they did in Gaza. Abbas will continue to denounce terror while ignoring the terrorist units within his own organization, while P.A. imams will persist in preaching their jihadist sermons.
"Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert described the Hamas conquest of Gaza as an opportunity for the Palestinians. This indeed may be the case, but not by resurrecting long-failed policies and imposing a state structure on a corrupt and incompetent Fatah. Doing so is tantamount to investing in the Titanic."
Who's Interested in 'Palestine'?
Not Any of the Arabs, That's for Sure!
Editor-in-chief Martin Peretz writes in The New Republic (www.tnr.com) on June 25 about the end of Palestine:
"Think back two years. Ariel Sharon was not only alive but healthy, and staking his place in history on an idea he had never truly believed: that the Arabs of Palestine might be ready for peace with the Jewish state. This may have run against his deepest convictions and his basic instincts. But somehow, he carried many of his comrades with him.
"Nonetheless, he carried out the withdrawal of all 8,000 or so Israelis from Gaza unconditionally and without making explicit demands on the Palestinians -- or inexplicit ones, for that matter. He also dismantled four settlements in the West Bank, from what he and his friends called Samaria.
"[U.S. Secretary of State] Condoleezza Rice even persuaded a few American Jewish zillionaires to ante up roughly $15 million to buy, as a parting gift from the Jews at once symbolic and practical, for the Gaza Arabs the hothouses that had helped make local agriculture, for the first time in history, so abundant and also valuable. Ask about the hothouses of Gaza now, and people will laugh. Ask about the rest of Gaza, and people will cry.
"They cried even before Gaza was put through the trauma of civil war. For what was unraveling was the whole idea of the Palestine nation itself. Of course, some said, 'I told you so.'
"Most of the Arabs of Palestine resented the Jews. But resentment is not a foundation for a nation.
"Palestine is the only place where the very idea of the nation is so weak that its violent eruptions seem to be dismal admissions of failure. But however impoverished the reality, it has caught the fancy of many outside Palestine. The fact is that, had these outsiders -- some cynical, some hopelessly muddle-headed -- not embraced the cause, the cause already would have perished from its own exhaustion.
"So what is Palestine? It is an improvisation from a series of rude facts. Palestine was never anything of especial importance to the Arabs or to the larger orbit of Muslims. Palestine was never even an integral territory of the Ottomans. When the 1947 U.N. Partition Plan for Palestine was passed, envisioning a 'Jewish' state and an 'Arab' (not, mind you, Palestinian) state, even the idea of a separate Arab realm was met at best with a yawn. Though almost no Arab wanted Jewish sovereignty in any of Palestine, virtually no Arab seemed to crave Arab sovereignty, either.
"We are long past this history, and Israel had become accustomed to the idea -- if not exactly the precise reality -- of an independent Palestine for the Palestinians, the name of their desire. [Israeli Prime Minister] Ehud Olmert gladly would have signed on the dotted line if the Palestinian Authority could bring itself to realize it would get what it could get (and perhaps even a little more) if the Palestinians would finally stop their war against the Jews. And their rage.
"Would that there were a mature national will among the Palestinians. It might even be able to temper the rage of the Arabs against one another. Not until their sense of peoplehood conquers their rage against one another will they be in the psychological position to think of peace with Israel.
I doubt this will happen any time soon.
"This is the end of Palestine, the bitter end."
See more articles in: Editorial & OpinionTechnorati - 'palestinian' terrorism War on terror Terror victims Hamastan palestinian animalism 'palestinian' propaganda jihad Genocide bombing Anti Israel bias Arab racism Anti Israel racism Islamofacsism Conflict Israel "Palestine" "Palestinians" Israelis Good VS evil Israel "Palestine" 101 Jewish refugees Moderates Islam Radical Islam Militants Arab occupation PLO Arab Muslims Indoctrination Arab hatred Muslim hatred 'Palestinian' hatred Indoctrination 'Palestinian' Child abuse Death cult 'Palestinian' human shields 'Palestinian' human bombs Arab oil lobby Arab oil mafia Islamic Aparthied Ethnic cleansing Hebron massacre Arab atrocities Damour massacre Hebron massacre Politically correct Hebron massacre "Palestinian" propaganda Arab propaganda Arafat Al Aqsa Al Aqsa martyrs brigade Fatah Hamas Arab racism mufti Islamic Jihad Jerusalem Jihad Holyland Netanya bombing Jerusalem bombing Passover massacre Jerusalem massacre Death cult Israeli democracy Jenin hoax Abu Abbas IDF IDF Moral Achila lauro Arafat Black September Damour Arafat Yasser Arafat IDF Humanitarian IDF Moral Israel humanitarianMunich 1972 Gaza beach hoax Gaza Self defense Security Human shields Wall Fence Arabism Civil war Info 'Palestinian' Drama Language Kidnapping Throwing stones Throwing rocks "moderates" aidPallywood
Labels: Abbas, aid, Arabs, Fatah, Hamas, Islamofascism, Jihad, Muslims, palestinians, US aid, war on terror
EXCLUSIVE: Hamas-Fatah: Torture and Calm
EXCLUSIVE: Hamas-Fatah: Torture and Calm
|Hamas claims this is a photo of a Fatah officer torturing a Hamas member.|
Hamas operatives counter, claiming that Fatah brutality is the root cause of the troubles in the Gaza Strip. The Media Line has obtained footage
, in which a leading Hamas member presents what he says is conclusive proof that Fatah men tortured members of his group.
The Media Line sent a camera crew into the heart of Gaza, where Western journalists simply fear to tread. This is part of that footage, which is being distributed across the globe, giving viewers a first look at the reality that Gaza has become, since Hamas claimed victory.
Gaza - Tunnel with No Light
“It’s not black and white, it’s just black,” said a leading professor from Gaza’s Al-Azhar University, in looking at Gaza, two weeks after Hamas claimed a convincing victory in its battle with Fatah. While some speak of calm returning to the streets of Gaza, we hear a bleak forecast for the area’s future
Hamas and Hamas alone is in control of the strip, according to the professor.
Gaza Kids Receive Water from an Unusual Source
The Media Line’s cameras recorded an unusual meeting of Palestinian children and Israeli soldiers
on the day Hamas defeated Fatah, and Israeli troops rolled briefly into Gaza.
The turret of an Israeli Merkava
tank opens and its commander throws bottles of fresh water to the thirsty children.
Technorati - 'palestinian' terrorism War on terror Terror victims Hamastan palestinian animalism 'palestinian' propaganda jihad Genocide bombing Anti Israel bias Arab racism Anti Israel racism Islamofacsism Conflict Israel "Palestine" "Palestinians" Israelis Good VS evil Israel "Palestine" 101 Jewish refugees Moderates Islam Radical Islam Militants Arab occupation PLO Arab Muslims Indoctrination Arab hatred Muslim hatred 'Palestinian' hatred Indoctrination 'Palestinian' Child abuse Death cult 'Palestinian' human shields 'Palestinian' human bombs Arab oil lobby Arab oil mafia Islamic Aparthied Ethnic cleansing Hebron massacre Arab atrocities Damour massacre Hebron massacre Politically correct Hebron massacre "Palestinian" propaganda Arab propaganda Arafat Al Aqsa Al Aqsa martyrs brigade Fatah Hamas Arab racism mufti Islamic Jihad Jerusalem Jihad Holyland Netanya bombing Jerusalem bombing Passover massacre Jerusalem massacre Death cult Israeli democracy Jenin hoax Abu Abbas IDF IDF Moral Achila lauro Arafat Black September Damour Arafat Yasser Arafat IDF Humanitarian IDF Moral Israel humanitarianMunich 1972 Gaza beach hoax Gaza Self defense Security Human shields Wall Fence Arabism Civil war Info 'Palestinian' Drama Language Kidnapping Throwing stones Throwing rocks Pallywood
Labels: Arabs, Fatah, Hamas, Islam, Islamic Torture, Islamofascism, Israel, Muslims, palestinians, religion of peace
The Islamic Apartheid that created a myth on Israel
The Islamic Apartheid that created a myth on Israel
The very APARTHEID bastion of the world, otherwise known as the ‘Islamic world’, or the totalitarian dictatorships inc. where no one is ever equal there, not women, not one class to the other, not one minority has any decent rights, but persecuted in the regular Arab racism’s supremacy & Islamic apartheid, or Islamo fascism.
In order to divert attention from the real criminals of apartheid in this world [or to disperse their populations' resentment of the oppressive regimes, after all, what else can can so 'unify' that intolerant culture than common hatred?], and much much worse then that [to say the least], they, in their collective hatred & Apartheid motivation against the ‘non Arab’ the ‘non Muslim’ entity AKA Israel, to deny it’s right to exist, have come up with a myth about “apartheid in Israel”, what it actually means is that if democratic & free Israel dares to defend it’s self from a Racist Arab terrorist it is doomed to be branded as an “apartheid” system.
The sad part is of course that some have been bought by Arab oil money like Jimmy Carter, but the world should not let the magic sand cover the Arabian monsters including those “freedom fighters” fascists in Gaza that oppress Christians or those “moderate” ‘Palestinians’ that try to ethnic cleanse all Jews from the land, and so far there’s not one Jewish family under “moderate” fascist ‘palestine’.
Israeli Policy Not 'Apartheid' (Chicago Tribune) The use of the incendiary and sensationalist term "apartheid" is not only misplaced but negates the real security concerns Israel faces after scores of ... http://www.adl.org/media_watch/newspapers/20080115-Chicago+Tribune.htm
The Apartheid Propaganda Aug 29, 2004 ... The ficticious Arab/Muslim claim that Israel is an "apartheid state" is ... not only Jews but all other "tolerated" non-Muslims ever since. ... http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/middleeast/The_Apartheid_Propaganda.asp
Israel Is Not An Apartheid StateIsrael Is Not An Apartheid State. Even before the State of Israel was established, Jewish leaders consciously sought to avoid the situation that prevailed ... http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Human_Rights/Israel_&_apartheid.html
The poisonous myth of 'Israeli apartheid' http://www.nationalpost.com/opinion/story.html?id=306670
Middle-East-Info.org - Arabs and Muslims in IsraelIsraeli Arabs and Muslims have the right to vote and to hold public office, .... and other Western companies in enforcing sexual apartheid in Saudi Arabia. ... http://www.middle-east-info.org/gateway/arabsinisrael/index.htm
Have the "Arab Palestinian" Knesset members turned racist? ... Are they "Palestinian Citizens" or "Citizens of the State of Israel"?... they want "Palestine" to be a Judenrein (Jew-free) Arab-only state. ...
Phyllis Chesler on The New Anti-Semitism ... The Arab Islamic Middle East is almost entirely judenrein (free of ... The propagandists go further, calling Israel the apartheid state. ... http://www.nationalreview.com/interrogatory/chesler200311250905.asp
Israel NOT "apartheid"http://israelisnotapartheid.blogspot.com/2007/11/false-genocide-charge.html
JCPA About JCPA-Deconstructing Apartheid Accusations Against Israel The accusation that Israel is an apartheid state is an insidious tool in the hands of .... Shimoni analyzes the Israel-apartheid equation in more detail. http://www.jcpa.org/JCPA/Templates/ShowPage.asp?DRIT=3&DBID=1&LNGID=1&TMID=111&FID=253&PID=0&IID=1806&TTL=Deconstructing_Apartheid_Accusations_Against_Israel
Digg - “Muslims only” highway: Islamic apartheid in action“Muslims only” highway: Islamic apartheid in action ... I point out very simply that Israel is not an apartheid state,... http://digg.com/political_opinion/Muslims_only_highway_Islamic_apartheid_in_action_2
Arab racism Islamofascism Islamic Apartheid Myth Israel Christians Jews Muslims Ethnic cleansing palestinians Arab lobby carter Totalitarians Oppression Minorities religion of "peace"
Labels: anti israel bias, anti Israel bigotry, anti Israel fascism, apartheid, Carter, christians, Islamic apartheid, Israel Multi-racial, Israel the gem, Myth, Myths, palestinian Propaganda, palestinians
Josef Stalin: A Christian Who Manipulated Jews
Origin of MYTH: 'Jews and "communism" '
Josef Stalin: A Christian Who Manipulated Jews, Stalin was brought up in the Georgian Orthodox Church, one of the oldest of Christian churches. He aspired to be a priest, probably to please his mother...http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/apr/article095.htmlJosef Stalin Communists Communism Myth Jews Christians
Labels: christians, Communism, Jews, Josef Stalin, Myths, Russia, Soviet Union, Stalin
Film Tries to Capture 'Truth' of Bedouin Life [Israel's democracy & Arab on black racism inside the Bedouin Muslim community]
Film Tries to Capture 'Truth' of Bedouin Life [Israel's democracy & Arab on black racism inside the Bedouin Muslim community]
Film Tries to Capture 'Truth' of Bedouin Life, in All Its HuesJune 21, 2007 - Carin M. Smilk, Managing Editor
|Exterior of "A Step Forward" in Rahat|
Nothing is ever black and white, especially when it comes to people.
Take, for example, the situation with Israel's Bedouin population, particularly in the south of the country, in the Negev Desert. There, some 180,000 Bedouin reside -- all citizens of Israel, but some black, and some white.
The so-called white Bedouin are often dark-skinned, in typical Middle Eastern fashion, like many Sephardic Jews. The black Bedouin are actually former Africans, who were kidnapped by Arab slave traders; auctioned off in Zanzibar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt; and eventually brought through the Middle East -- and into the Negev. With the establishment of the State of Israel, they were freed, and later settled, for the most part, with many of the white Bedouin in desert towns and villages.
Israel keeps no record of the number of black Bedouin as opposed to white; population figures go by ethnicity, hence all Bedouin are counted together. But a sizable community lives in their own neighborhoods in Rahat, one of seven recognized towns established in the late 1960s and early 1970s by the Israel government for certain Bedouin tribes. Less than 30 miles due north of Beersheva, modern-day Rahat is now a bustling city of more than 40,000 people -- the second largest Arab city after Nazareth in the north.
|Alia Al Kamalat, headmistress of the Omar bin Al-Khatab elementary school in Rahat, Israel |
But these people are not faring so well, and their hardships led a Jewish filmmaker to take a snapshot of life in Rahat, seen through the eyes of a handful of black Bedouin.
Uri Rosenwaks, originally from Beersheva, came to teach a film class to a group of women amenable to the idea, and along the way, learned a lesson or two himself.
For one, Rahat -- which means "collective" -- ranks as one of the poorest cities in Israel, with an unemployment rate of about 18 percent, twice the national average. Some 50 percent of Rahat's adult population and 60 percent of its children live below the poverty line. It boasts one of the largest birthrates in Israel, with especially low education and employment rates for women, and especially high dropout rates when it comes to boys and school. Statistics point to the blacks as having an even rougher time of it than the whites.
|Documentarian Uri Rosenwaks with Bedouin NGO director Majid Al Kamalat after a screening of "The Film Class"|
"Israel," says Rosenwaks, "is turning into a capitalistic jungle," and it's leaving behind some of its struggling citizens. With no previous knowledge of the status of black Bedouin, Rosenwaks took what he absorbed in 18 months and turned it into a 53-minute documentary called "The Film Class," completed in 2006 and now weaving its way through the Jewish film-festival circuit.
'An Unfounded Stigma'
Superficially, the documentary centers on women of different ages understanding the mechanics of film production, but its real value lies in the self-knowledge and ancestral history they gain from interviewing others. For instance, they learn that older women know little in the way of their family trees, reaching back only to a grandparent at best. They know little of how they even wound up in Rahat. Male subjects seem to know more, like the nearly 90-year-old man who tells of black Bedouin, both male and female, being stolen as children, dragged away to be sold.
At times, the women visibly wrestle with their reactions to the stories they hear. They also get the chance to travel to see firsthand where they come from -- the group, with grant money for the making of the film, go all the way to Zanzibar to uncover their roots and find out more about the hardships of former slaves. (They also fly to England for quite a different adventure, one that addresses a serious familial issue, but also adds a bit of levity to the production.)
And it isn't just the past that stings. In an on-air talk with Talal Alkiernawi, the mayor of Rahat, the women challenge him on contemporary issues, like the discrepancies between blacks and whites.
In that interview, the women ask him rather bluntly, "Don't you feel that there is racism inflicted upon the blacks?"
The mayor distinctly pauses before answering with, "I don't see any racism."
Look, he continues, "I am a Muslim like you, an Arab like you. We speak the same language; we share sorrows and joys. I don't see any racism."
But another response to the same question is offered by Majid Al Kamalat, the 36-year-old director of "A Step Forward," a nongovernmental organization founded in 2000 by young Bedouin professionals to help residents from the grass-roots up. Its office in Rahat serves as a natural meeting place, as well as the location for part of "The Film Class."
This time, Rosenwaks plays interrogator, referring to something Al Kamalat quietly notes on film: "When you talk about a stigma, what do you mean?"
Replies Al Kamalat: "There is a stigma about the Afro-Bedouin community -- an unfounded stigma -- that we are all thieves and criminals, that we don't care about anything, but the opposite is true. As one of the community, I think it's the opposite. I see positive things, but people tend to see only the negative."
One such positive is the career of Al Kamalat's wife, Alia, who serves as headmistress of the Omar bin Al-Khatab elementary school -- kindergarten to grade six -- in Rahat. A working mother of three, Alia Al Kamalat represents one of the very first female Bedouin principals, though several more have followed in her footsteps. At 35, she is setting a trend for a new generation.
As is her husband, who notes that he appears in the film "for the future of the children," meaning all of the children in his city and elsewhere. And because of his own young daughter, he says he wants to further opportunities for women in general.
Those in the film class mention the exact same thing. They are empowering themselves and their families. They are undergoing an awakening of sorts. Be it operating the camera, setting precedents for their children, contemplating higher education or, for a few of the younger women, dabbling with the idea of marrying someone white, the assembly of students winds up earning an "A" -- for awareness.Technorati - Arab racism Arab supremacy Arabization Arabs slavery Freedom 911 Sudan Mauritania Chad Darfur Sudan genocide Al Qaeda Al Qaida Bin Laden Anti west Anti American Terrorist oganization 'palestinian' terrorism Suicide bombing Saddam Hussein Torture chambers WTC bombing Homicide bombing London bombing Bali bombing Muslim clerics Mullahs Islamic Hitler jihad Sudan genocide Islamic slavery Arab slaver masters Genocide bombing Anti Israel bias Arab racism Anti Israel racism Islamofacsism Conflict Israel Islamic Jihad Hamas "palestinian" Animalism "palestinian" cruelty "palestinian" Savagery "Palestine" "Palestinians" Israelis Jewish refugees Victims of terror Moderates Islam Radical Islam Militants Arab occupation Arab Muslims Indoctrination Arab hatred Muslim hatred Nubians Kurds Berbers Marsh Arabs Maronites Assyrians Arabism Racism Anti Israel Racism Ahwazi Azeris Balochis "palestinian" Racism Rape Jihad Israeli Arabs Race Clashes Akhdam "Abid" "Zurka" "Arabic" Horsemen Non Arabs bedouins Bedouin Hilali
Labels: Arab racism, Arab supremacy, Arabs, Bedouins, history, Info, intolerance, Israel, Israel the gem, racism, Slavery
The Vicious bloodthirsty 'Palestinians' playing with emotions with Johnston family
The Vicious bloodthirsty 'Palestinians' playing with emotions with Johnston family
Johnston family 'distressed' by videoI am sure they are merely "fighting the occupation" don't you think?
Guardian Unlimited - The family of kidnapped BBC journalist Alan Johnston say they are "most concerned and distressed" by the latest video released by his captors, in which he said he has been dressed in an explosives belt to deter rescue attempts.
BBC journalist in bomb-belt threat video http://www.mg.co.za/articlepage.aspx?area=/breaking_news/breaking_news__international_news/&articleid=312303
New Video Shows Captured BBC Reporter
Technorati - 'palestinian' terrorism War on terror Terror victims 'palestinian' propaganda jihad Genocide bombing Anti Israel bias Arab racism Anti Israel racism Islamofacsism Conflict Israel "Palestine" "Palestinians" Israelis Good VS evil Israel "Palestine" 101 Jewish refugees Moderates Islam Radical Islam Militants Arab occupation PLO Arab Muslims Indoctrination Arab hatred Muslim hatred 'Palestinian' hatred Indoctrination 'Palestinian' Child abuse Death cult 'Palestinian' human shields 'Palestinian' human bombs Arab oil lobby Arab oil mafia Islamic Aparthied Ethnic cleansing Hebron massacre Arab atrocities Damour massacre Hebron massacre Politically correct Hebron massacre "Palestinian" propaganda Arab propaganda Arafat Al Aqsa Al Aqsa martyrs brigade Fatah Hamas Arab racism mufti Islamic Jihad Jerusalem Jihad Holyland Netanya bombing Jerusalem bombing Passover massacre Jerusalem massacre Death cult Israeli democracy Jenin hoax Abu Abbas IDF IDF Moral Achila lauro Arafat Black September Damour Arafat Yasser Arafat IDF Humanitarian IDF Moral Israel humanitarianMunich 1972 Gaza beach hoax Gaza Self defense Security Human shields Wall Fence Arabism Civil war Info 'Palestinian' Drama Language Kidnapping Alan Johnston BBC Pallywood
Labels: "palestine", Alan Johnston, Apes and Pigs, Arab racism, Arabs, gaza, Hamas, infidels, Islamic Cruelty, Islamic Torture, Islamofascism, israe, Jihad, Kidnapping, Muslims, palestinian animalism
Super Kind Israel GIVES to Abbas
Super Kind Israel GIVES to Abbas
After all the crimes he has done in cooperation with the terror group 'Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade' [connected to "moderate" Fatah) as well as letting Jihadi Hamas grow...
But Israel is still the GIVER.
Israel frees tax funds for Abbas (Jun-23-07)
Labels: Abbas, Al aqsa Martyrs brigade, Fatah, Israel palestine 101, Israel the gem, Israel the Saint, war on terror
'palestinian' Death Cult: 'Hamas JIslamic Jihad' terrorists VS "moderate" Fatah Terrorists
'palestinian' Death Cult: 'Hamas JIslamic Jihad' terrorists VS "moderate" Fatah Terrorists
Quick Takes: News From Israel You May Have Missedhttp://www.jewishpress.com/page.do/21905/Quick_Takes%3A_%3Ci%3ENews_From_Israel_You_May_Have_Missed%3C%2Fi%3E.html
By: Aaron Klein
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Terrorist groups, including Hamas and the Popular Resistance Committees, have reportedly seized large quantities of CIA security files that were stored at major compounds of militias associated with the U.S.-backed Fatah organization.
"The CIA files we seized, which include documents, CDs, taped conversations and videos, are more important than all the American weapons we obtained the last two days as we took over the traitor Fatah’s positions," said Muhammad Abdel-El, spokesman for the Hamas-allied Popular Resistance Committees.
The terrorist group has been accused of carrying out anti-U.S. attacks, including a 2003 bombing of an American convoy in Gaza that killed three U.S. contractors.
The spokesman said the CIA documents they browsed so far contain "information about the collaboration between Fatah and the Israeli and American security organizations; CIA methods on how to prevent attacks, how to chase and follow after cells of Hamas and the Committees; plans about Fatah assassinations of members of Hamas and other organizations; and American studies on the security situation in Gaza."
He claimed the documents also detailed CIA networks in other Arab countries and "how to help beat Islamic allies of Hamas in other Arab countries, including Egypt and Jordan."
Hamas’s Al Aksa Television this week also broadcast footage of Hamas gunmen brandishing American assault rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, rocket launchers and ammunition the U.S. reportedly provided to Fatah over the past few months. Hamas fighters also showed what they said were 10 American-provided armored personnel carriers the terror group said it seized from Fatah security compounds it took over Tuesday.
More Aid To Abbas
Even after the Hamas takeover of U.S.-backed Palestinian security compounds in Gaza and seizure of large quantities of American weapons, the Bush administration is contemplating sending more weapons to the Palestinians and is asking Israel to make security concessions to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, Israeli and Palestinian diplomatic sources said.
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice announced the U.S. will resume "full assistance to the Palestinian government," lifting an economic and political embargo against the Palestinian government enacted after Hamas came to power in March 2006.
Rice said she will ask Congress to rework a previous $86 million aid package to Abbas that was lowered following concerns by some lawmakers that some of the money would end up financing terrorism.
According to Palestinian and Israeli diplomatic sources, the bulk of the $86 million is slated to be used to fund Force 17, which serves as de facto police units in the West Bank.Many members of Force 17 are also openly members of the Al Aksa Martyrs Brigades, which took responsibility together with Islamic Jihad for every suicide bombing in Israel during the last two years.
A Palestinian diplomatic source told WND the PA wants to use some of the money "to purchase equipment to help secure the Palestinian Authority against coups by other competing groups attempting to hijack our government."
Christians in Gaza Must Accept Muslim Law
Christians can continue living safely in the Gaza Strip only if they accept Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol and on women roaming publicly without proper head coverings, an Islamist militant leader in Gaza told WND in an exclusive interview.
The militant leader said Christians in Gaza who engage in "missionary activity" will be "dealt with harshly."
"I expect our Christian neighbors to understand the new Hamas rule means real changes. They must be ready for Islamic rule if they want to live in peace in Gaza," said Sheik Abu Saqer, leader of Jihadia Salafiya, an Islamic outreach movement that recently announced the opening of a "military wing" to enforce Muslim law in Gaza.
Jihadia Salafiya is suspected of attacking a United Nations school in Gaza last month after the school allowed boys and girls to participate in the same sporting event. One person was killed in that attack.
"Jihadia Salafiya and other Islamic movements will ensure Christian schools and institutions show publicly what they are teaching to be sure they are not carrying out missionary activity. No more alcohol on the streets.
"All women, including non-Muslims, need to understand they must be covered at all times while in public," Abu Asqer told WND.
"Also the activities of Internet cafes, pool halls and bars must be stopped," he said. "If it goes on, we’ll attack these things very harshly."
Abu Saqer accused the leadership of the Gaza Christian community of "proselytizing and trying to convert Muslims with funding from American evangelicals."
"This missionary activity is endangering the entire Christian community in Gaza," he said.
Abu Saqer claimed there was "no need" for the thousands of Christians in Gaza to maintain a large number of institutions in the territory.
About 2,000 Christians live in the Gaza Strip, which has a population of over 1 million.
Aaron Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WorldNetDaily.com. He appears throughout the week on leading U.S. radio programs.Technorati - 'palestinian' terrorism War on terror Terror victims Hamastan palestinian animalism 'palestinian' propaganda jihad Genocide bombing Anti Israel bias Arab racism Anti Israel racism Islamofacsism Conflict Israel "Palestine" "Palestinians" Israelis Good VS evil Israel "Palestine" 101 Jewish refugees Moderates Islam Radical Islam Militants Arab occupation PLO Arab Muslims Indoctrination Arab hatred Muslim hatred 'Palestinian' hatred Indoctrination 'Palestinian' Child abuse Death cult 'Palestinian' human shields 'Palestinian' human bombs Arab oil lobby Arab oil mafia Islamic Aparthied Ethnic cleansing Hebron massacre Arab atrocities Damour massacre Hebron massacre Politically correct Hebron massacre "Palestinian" propaganda Arab propaganda Arafat Al Aqsa Al Aqsa martyrs brigade Fatah Hamas Arab racism mufti Islamic Jihad Jerusalem Jihad Holyland Netanya bombing Jerusalem bombing Passover massacre Jerusalem massacre Death cult Israeli democracy Jenin hoax Abu Abbas IDF IDF Moral Achila lauro Arafat Black September Damour Arafat Yasser Arafat IDF Humanitarian IDF Moral Israel humanitarianMunich 1972 Gaza beach hoax Gaza Self defense Security Human shields Wall Fence Arabism Civil war Info 'Palestinian' Drama Language Kidnapping Throwing stones "Moderates" Abbas Throwing rocks Pallywood
Labels: Abbas, Arabs, Death cult, Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Cruelty, Islamofascism, Moderates, Muslims, Palestinianism, palestinians, war on terror
Never confuse between us going after terrorists-mass murderers, and them going after our babies.
Israel, the gem in the jungle.
Free Israel from Goliath Islamo Arab persecution, incitement & vilification in their vast media & school textbooks, in the UN, and in physical terror on Israeli babies.
Each time Islamists murder a baby in Israel, they mean you and me.
Funny creed Islamists, you can bomb own Mosques in the name of Islam, butcher own brothers & sisters or masses of the infidels in the name of Islam, but no, you can't have a comic little cartoon.
In the most "moderate" Arab Muslim regime, women are still treated as cattle, and non Muslims considered second [dhimmi] or worse class of 'human beings'.
When Arab Muslim 'Palestinians' will start liking their own kids at least as Israeli Zionists are worried for Arabs' well being, peace has a chance.
Arab Muslims serve proudly in democratic Israeli fee for all equal for all parliament, but an Israeli Jew needs armed guard just to pass by a street in "Palestinian" Arab Muslim controlled area - hell on earth.
What "land" did Arab Muslim (then not called yet by term:) "Palestinians" seek to "free" since their 1929 & thereafter continuous massacres on Jews in the holyland?
Almost everybody knows Mark Twain's famous description of the desolation in Palestine during his 1867 journey to the Holy Land: "There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent - not for thirty miles in either direction." - So much for the myth of 'native palestinian Arabs'.
Arab Muslim Terrorism came before that "occupation" fake excuse.
Free Arab Muslim Palestinian children from their terrible parents that only use them as bombs and as shields.
A criminal "society" (palestinian) so low that shoots it's own kids (like Muhammad Al Dura in Ramallah, killing Arab kids in Rafah & others or putting them in front of their firing machine guns) only to tarnish Israeli police good guys, needs a shaking change from top to bottom.
... As palestinian horrific Hamas said (2002 Cartoon): 'Our "struggle" with Israel is only PART of our overall STRUGGLE with the WEST".
Free world from Arab Muslim OIL Mafia of brutal tyrants, sucking us to the bone.
Amazing how "white" Neo/old-nazis will so hypocritically act as IF they 'sympathize' with "brown" palestinian Islamic terrorists murderers, and even justify them, all for that goal to bash Israel, that they so envy it's higher morality.
If the Arab "Palestinian" parents would care about their kids as much as the Israeli compassionate soldiers do, peace would have a chance!
As 'Palestinian' "spiritual" leaders of Islamic Hamas said to Israel: You choose and value life, we value & prefer death!
The palestinian Hamas & Jihad is worse -- in a way -- than other Jihadists that they often use their kids as human bombs.
"Israel is like a kid who's parents were burned in the ovens, learned martial arts and will defend himself." (Michael Savage)
Only four types of individuals can deny the threat to civilization posed by the violence-supporting segment of Islam: the willfully naive, America-haters, Jew-haters and those afraid to confront evil. (Atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
To the Arab Muslim anti-Israel propagandist:
1) Are you denying that the Arab racist attacks on Jews in Israel/"palestine" has started since 1838 (Safed) [so were the attacks in 1883, 1920, 1921, 1929 - Hebron, etc.]?
2) Had Israel be a (mostly) Arab-Muslim State, would the intolerant Arab-Muslim Goliath world not accept them?
3) Why is there a complete silence on the historical fact of Arab immigration late 1800s early 1900s into Israel/"palestine"?
4) What anti-Israel bigotry is stronger, the "Arab racism"; factor? or the 'Islamic-Jihad' factor?
5) 'Moral equivalence' Do you have Arab activists on behalf of Israeli victims, just like you have Jewish, Israeli, Zionists activists for the (so called) 'Palestinian cause' (whatever that is...)?
6) If humane Israel would really go after "unarmed poor palestinians" as the 'Pallwood' propagandists tell us, How many Arabs would have survived Israel's might?
7) Who's more at fault, the Arab Muslim "Palestinians" parents pushing for Shahid-isim, or the indoctrinating Mullahs, Imams in the holy Mosques for using "Palestinian" kids and women as human bombs and as human shields (so they can blame the Zionists when Arab kids die)?
8) What would have happened if Arab Muslim "Palestinians" would have invested as much energy in rebuilding their lives as they do in destroying both nations' lives in fascistic Jihad, total hatred and campaign for GENOCIDE [to "drink the blood of the Jews" or to "push them all to the sea", or to "wipe them off of map"]?
9) Why does "bad" IDF Israeli army announce an area residents' civilians to evacuate before an operation against terrorists?
10) Why did Humane Israel's IDF invented specially low range missiles designed to hit ONLY the [terror] target and minimize collateral damage?
11) When was the last time the "Palestinian" well oil-ed propaganda machine has retracted [or even apologized] for it's usual PALLYWOOD fake images industry?
12) What's the difference between a Christian in Indonesia, Buddhist in Thailand, Christian in Nigeria, in Philippines, Australians in Bali (2002), non Muslims in London (0707/2005), in Madrid (bombing), "not the-right-kind-of-Muslims" in Shiite-Sunni hateful massacres in Iraq, oppression & massacres in the "Islamic Republic of Iran", and Israeli victims of the same "evil ideology"?
13) What's a harder oppression, your "average" Arab Muslim regime's on it's own people, Hamas-tan Islamic Apartheid [which most "Palestinians" supported!] on non Muslims, or the pro-Jihad parents' on their kids?
14) What would have happened if at least ONE Arab Muslim nation [regular or oil-ed one] would really care about the Arab [brothers, that since the 1960's started to call themselves as] "Palestinians" and let them get off the terror slum into normality and even prosperity?
15) What part of 'BLIND FASCISM' do Arab-Muslims deny, the usual obsessed anti Israel demonization [no matter what Israel does] or the reluctance to see Israel's super kind gestures for those that are trying to kill them [releases from prison, giving away own land vital to it's security, humanitarian aid, etc.] not as goodness but as "weakness"?
16) Why is it that when Islamists terrorists [Hamas or Hezbullah, Islamic Jihad, etc.] succeed in making sure Arab kids die [with their known tactics of cowardly firing among or behind children, etc.] the Arabs, Muslims rejoice and the Israelis, Jews are saddened ?
16) How can land be an issue [or the blatant lies the Arab lobby's financed: Jimmy Carter has said, though he admitted that Israel is a great equal democracy for all, Arabs and Jews alike!'] if "moderate" Palestinian official government still has venomous hatred and pro 'death cult' in it's regular curriculum and on it's official TV, or that such "moderate" Arab media outlets [like Al Jazeera] still glorify mass murder as "martyrdom"?
17) Who's more powerful, the Arab Muslim Goliath Oil mafia "lobby" on the world or a Chinese, Italian, Israeli, Irish, pharmaceutical, cigarettes lobbyist in Washington?
18) Had the International Arab Muslim lobby of nations in the UN [or the EU] not threatened other nations to bash Israel 24/7 [motivated by intolerance only!], What would be then the outcome?
- Most Muslims have "theories" about 9/11 Islamists' massacre.
- 99.99% of Muslims that "denounce" [if at all] Islamic terror massacres on non Muslims, imply the word "but".
- Most Arabs are so racist, most Muslims are so intolerant, they just can't bring themselves to be grateful to the US for rescuing Iraqi Arab men, women & children from the butcher & torturer of Baghdad: Saddam Hussein.
- There was not one shred of gratitude from any known Muslim leader or group for US & Europe's rescuing of Bosnian Muslims in the 1990's, but more anti west sentiments instead.
- There was not one declaration of thank you from any known Muslim leader or organization for US saving of Somali Muslims in the 1990's, on the contrary, only more hatred from them.
- Virtually all of the minorities are persecuted in the entire Muslim world: Christians, Druze, Kurds, Ahwazi Arabs, Marsh Arabs, Jews, Berbers, non-Arab Africans in the Sudan [by racist Arab militias in cooperation with Sudanese Islamic government], non-Arab Africans in Mauritania, Nubians, Copts, Assyrians, Maronites, Chinese in Indonesia, etc.
- Did one [mainstream] single Muslim cleric come up and say that the Koranic term [reminder, only Islamists kill, torture in the name of religion & book] 'apes & pigs', the Islamists call the non Muslims, are not to be followed?
- While [not only most Jews or even most Israelis, but even] most Zionist Jews sympathize with Arab 'Palestinian' fallen unintentionally in the war on terror, almost all Arabs & Muslims demonize Israeli victims of intentional Arab-Muslims violent crimes against humanity.
- While Arabs live in Israel not only just better & more free [women voting, real free speech, etc.] than in all of their own regimes, but treated often as first class citizens ahead of Israeli Jews (courts, land issues, etc.), Jews, however, are either not allowed to live in certain Arab countries [apartheid, ethnic cleansing, etc. Syria even denies any entry for a Jew,] or persecuted in most Arab countries.
- Which Arab Muslim nation is exempt of the epidemic of criminal 'honor killing'?
- If Pro terror Muslim organizations like CAIR [ http://anti-cair-net.org ] is defined as "moderate", what would one call their mainstream?
- Roughly 90% of Arabs polled, have a negative view on all Jews [not just being 'anti-Zionism', whatever that means], even in such [so called 'moderate'] countries like: Jordan.
- "White" Hitler's 'MeinKampf' is translated into Arabic, available on the "brown" Arab market, what for?
- What's the interest in "brown" Arab nations' inviting "white" KKK members to speak?
- Do you know of any Muslim group that has joined the efforts of Christian/Jewish action to prevent the racist genocide by Arab Muslims in Sudan upon native black Muslims?
- Has any Arab media issued an apology for inciting the bloody "intifada"  via lying images, such as of Muhammad Al dura, which as we all know by now, was killed by Arabs themselves [who knows how many more]? or has anyone of them run the true version of stories?
- Which Arab, Muslim nation is exempt from the crime of libel against Israel's struggle for survival with outrageous drama "accusations" & horrific twisted around definitions in the UN [reaching it's peak with their racist resolution in Durban - 2000, hypocritically calling it "against racism"]?
- How many Arabs, Muslims, have declared openly that the 'Palestinian' Arab Muslim cult of using it's kids as human bombs and as human shields in their war against Israeli civilians, is totally immoral?
- Not one Muslim group has come up against and declared that a collective boycott of an entire nation such as Denmark (2006, because they were upset with a few cartoonists that happened to be Danes) is racism.
- While most Arab, most Muslims couldn't care less what happens with the [so called] "Palestinian" Arab Muslims, they do use them as pawns in their fascist war [physical, propaganda, economic & in the UN] against the non Arab, non Muslim "island" in their neighborhood, i.e. Israel.
- While Arab, Muslims leaders chased out, in 1948, most of the [so called] "Palestinian" refugees, with bragging "promises" of "victory" & ethnic cleansing the Jews out of Israel, they put them in camps, never let Israel to improve their conditions, so to use them as pawns in their fascist war against the non Arab, non Muslim "island" in their neighborhood, i.e. Israel.
- Most Arab Muslim media draws Israel so vile, as in the WWII type of Nazi cartoon drive [the other unfunny ironic part is, they pick the non-Zionist Jew image, hypocrisy, again, fascism, again].
- Most Muslims wishwash the facsistic Muslims' torture and cold blooded murder of innocent people that just happened to be Jewish, like: Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, Ilan Halimi.
- Did you hear one mainstream Arab Muslim leader or groups denuncing the Islamic Hitler of Iran's calls for annihilation of an entire nation, calling for a new Holocaust while denying the previous one and his calls for death to: US & the UK? [PS, he just made a tour (May-2006) among "moderate" Muslim nations that only cheered him on.
- Exactly How many Muslims or Muslim organizations [that are so worry about their image or of their 'prophet's] have protested against the masses of Muslims on the 'Cartoon -Jihad' rampage (2006), calling Europe a cancer and threatening a "9/11" on Europe?
- Not one of the few courageous Muslims that speak out for real overall reform, for disliking westerners, for sympathy for Israel the victim, for about [all] Muslims regimes' crimes on their own people, have been shielded from any major Muslim organization (including such as CAIR - http://anti-cair-net.org), from the menace of death threats Fatwas by Muslim clerics.
Let's make it clear, even if there will be a "Palestine" state, it will
never change the factual history, that a group of foreign Arab immigrants came
into the (historic) land of the Jews (and started to call themselves as "Palestinians"
in the 1960's) and hijacked the world comunity via terrorism and
Arab oil power to give them yet a second 'Palestine' state (after Jordan).
ISRAEL VS UN'S ANTI ISRAEL BIAS
Israel should have [a long time ago] press the UN for:
1) Condemming Arab Muslim 'Palestinian' parents, teachers, leaders, Mullahs, for using Arab kids as human shields and as human bombs, clarifying the real culprits in Arabs' deaths.
2) Violations by ILLEGAL PA Arabs "settlers" on Israel's "agreed" borders by the UN.
3) "Palestinian" Violation of virtually ALL agreemants pacts with Israel (Oslo, Camp David, etc.).
4) The PA official media & education = hate (crimes) campaign on "the joos", (not just on Israel...).
5) Exposing the constant intimdation on nations by the GOLIATH ARAB MUSLIM (oil) block, to tarnish innocent Israel in the UN.