Israel's 'moral clarity' letter frustrates Islamic-Fascists and radical leftists so-called "activists"
Israel's 'moral clarity' letter frustrates Islamic-Fascists and radical leftists so-called "activists"
israel today Israel News Anti-Israel fly-in protest is a bust - israel today
Sunday, April 15, 2012 Ryan Jones
Israel was on alert Sunday for a planned mass fly-in protest, or "flytilla," by foreign anti-Israel activists protesting the Jewish state's control of Judea and Samaria, including the eastern half of Jerusalem. But by the end of the work day, a mere 27 activists had managed to land in Israel. They were quickly detained and deported.
The stunt was largely thwarted by Israel loudly publicizing the fact that it would deny entry to the activists, insisting that they were arriving for the sole purpose of provoking unrest. As a result, most airlines cancelled the activists' tickets rather than be billed for their return flights upon deportation from Israel. Unable to even reach Israel, hundreds of the activists demonstrated at an airport in Paris.
Those who did make it to Israel were presented an official letter of welcome by Israel's Foreign Ministry. The wry letter read:
We appreciate your choosing to make Israel the object of your humanitarian concerns. We know there were many other worthy choices.
You could have chosen to protest they Syrian regime's daily savagery against its own people, which has claimed thousands of lives.
You could have chosen to protest the Iranian regime's brutal crackdown on dissent and support of terrorism throughout the world.
You could have chosen to protest Hamas rule in Gaza, where terror organizations commit a double war crime by firing rockets at civilians and hiding behind civilians.
But instead you chose to protest against Israel, the Middle East's sole democracy, where women are equal, the press criticizes the government, human rights organizations can operate freely, religious freedom is protected for all and minorities do not live in fear.
Therefore we suggest to let you solve first the real problems of the region, and then come back and share with us your experience.
Have a nice flight.
The letter was seen as a public relations victory, as it strongly highlighted the grossly exaggerated attention paid to Israel and its conflict with the Palestinian Arabs, a conflict that pales in comparison with so many other crises around the world. For many, it is that gross exaggeration, that irrational obsession with what "the Jews" are doing, that marks such schemes as anti-Semitic.
Israel to 'thank' fly-in activists in mocking letter
14 Apr 2012
By HERB KEINON, YAAKOV LAPPIN, TOVAH LAZAROFF
Israel plans to bar entry by some 2,000 activists from at least 15 different countries, mostly in Europe, either by preventing them from boarding their flights or by deporting them once they arrive.
The activists want to draw attention to Israel's practice of barring foreigners it believes could cause trouble by engaging in pro-Palestinian activities during their visit.
The letter - drawn up in the Prime Minister's Office - noted, that the activists "could have chosen to protest the Syrian regime's daily savagery against its own people, which has claimed thousands of lives."
Alternatively, they could have chosen to protest "the Iranian regime's brutal crackdown on dissent and support of terrorism throughout the world." Or, if they simply had to come to this part of the globe, they "could have chosen to protest Hamas rule in Gaza, where terror organizations commit a double war crime by firing rockets at civilians and hiding behind civilians."
Instead, "you chose to protest against Israel, the Middle East's sole democracy, where women are equal, the press criticizes the government, human rights organizations can operate freely, religious freedom is protected for all and minorities do not live in fear."
The letter concludes with a suggestion that the activists first solve "the real problems of the region" and then "come back and share with us your experience."
In an indication that Israel will not let the protesters in but will instead deport them back to their countries of origin, the letter ends with the line: "Have a nice flight."
Meanwhile, Foreign Ministry officials said Saturday night that responsibility for dealing with the flytilla was in the hands of the Public Security Ministry, which will be in contact with the consulates of the countries whose nationals are to be barred from entering the country.
The Foreign Ministry has over the past few weeks been in discussions with its counterparts in capitals around the world, explaining Israel's position regarding the fly-in and making clear that those coming to engage in provocative actions would not be given an entry visa.
Israeli authorities circulated to the airlines the names of some 1,200 pro-Palestinian activists expected to participate, in the hope that the companies would prevent them from boarding.
One official explained that if someone flies into a country without the necessary visa or is not given that visa when he or she lands, the responsibility - and expense - for flying the person back falls on the airline.
Already on Wednesday, Amnon Shmueli, who heads the Immigration Authority at Ben- Gurion Airport, sent a letter to all airlines with a list of names of the people it believed were planning on participating in flytilla, according to a document posted on its website.
The document said, "Due to statements of pro-Palestinian radicals to arrive on commercial flights from abroad to disrupt order and confront security forces at friction points, it was decided to deny their entry."
"Attached is a list of passengers that are denied entry to Israel. In light of the above mentioned, you are ordered not board them on your flights," the letter states.
"Failure to comply with this directive will result in sanctions against the airlines."
According to the website, already as early as Tuesday a foreign visitor from Sweden who entered Israel from Eilat was asked to sign a pledge not to be a member of a pro-Palestinian organization, not to be in contact with any pro-Palestinian organizations and not to participate in pro-Palestinian activities.
Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch confirmed Saturday night that Israel had asked airlines not to board fly-in passengers.
"They acted pretty much accordingly," he said.
The public security minister, who is in charge of Israel's response to the flytilla, said a passenger plane with activists could land in Israel as early as Saturday night.
"We've started initial preparations tonight," he said on Saturday.
"Tomorrow is the main day.... Clear instructions have been given to police, the interior minister... to prevent provocations and not allow disturbances at Ben-Gurion Airport."
Those identified by Israel as provocateurs who manage to circumvent the no-fly lists and land in Israel will be "isolated from the central airport," Aharonovitch said.
Activists who get past all of Israel's measures "will be arrested if they cause disturbances," he added.
Two European airlines, Jet2.com and Lufthansa, told passengers on Friday that they planned to comply with Israel's demands, according to the Welcome to Palestine website.
Jet2 advised passengers that Israel had denied them entry and as such they might not be able to board their flights. Lufthansa informed the passengers in question that their tickets had been canceled.
The pro-Palestinian website #Airflotilla2 uploaded a scanned image of one of the tickets canceled by Lufthansa and reported that the same notification had been sent to dozens of activists on Thursday, informing them that their reservations had been canceled "by order of Israel."
Hundreds of unarmed police officers will guard the airport on Sunday, when anywhere from 500 to 1,000 activists try to land in Israel, according to police estimates.
Sunday is expected to be one of Israel's busiest air travel days, with some 45,000 passengers landing and taking off from Ben-Gurion.
Central police district chief Cmdr. Bentsi Sao will oversee the operation, which is aimed at ensuring routine at the airport.
Palestinian activist Mazin Qumsiyeh, a professor at Bethlehem University and one of the organizers of the event, said that Israel was only harming itself with its "hysterical" reaction.
"Why do they want people to lie to them at the airport?" he asked. "Why can't they say they are coming to visit us in Bethlehem?"
Jerusalem Post staff contributed to this report.
Tags: "palestine", Anti Israel Bias, Anti Israel Bigotry, anti-peace "peace" activists, apartheid slur, Arab apartheid, Arab oppression, Arab racism, Arabs, Eurabia, fake victimhood, fakestinians, Fatah, flytilla, fraudelant victimhood, Hamas, human rights, Human shields, Iran, Islamic apartheid, Islamic bigotry, Islamic fascists, Islamic Jihad, Islamic oppression, Islamic victimhood, Islamofascism, Israel, Jihad, leftists, Media bias, MSM, Muslims, PA, PA authority, Pallywood, Radical Islam, radical liberals, self infliction, so-called activists, Syria, using civilians, War on terror
Labels: anti israel bias, Israel palestine 101
Hamas leader admits "Palestinian" identity is invented ( fakestinians)
Hamas leader admits ‘Palestinian’ identity is invented
Tuesday, April 03, 2012 Ryan Jones
US Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has come under a lot of fire for saying that the “Palestinians” are an invented people. Most have ridiculed Gingrich by pointing out there are clearly millions of Arabs living in so-called “Palestine.”
But Gingrich wasn’t talking about the physical presence of those people today, but rather the national identity they have adopted and the fact that most immigrated to the land not so long ago.
In a televised address on Al-Hekma TV last week, Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad basically backed up Gingrich’s assessment, acknowledging that the roots of most “Palestinians” are elsewhere in the Middle East, and that the Palestinian label is only a thin veneer.
Those pushing for a Palestinian state try to paint the Palestinian Arabs as somehow distinct from the Arabs round-about, and therefore in need of their own state. Not so, said Hammad. “Every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots – whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties.”
More than that, Hammad stated that the true regional background of most “Palestinians” is not in “Palestine.”
“Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis,” exclaimed the Hamas minister.
Hammad’s remarks were undoubtedly never intended for a Western audience. Rather, he was pleading with Egypt and other neighboring states to supply Hamas-ruled Gaza with free fuel, which Hammad said Hamas would use “in order to continue to wage Jihad.”
[h/t Elder of Ziyon]
March 23, 2012 Clip No. 3389
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: “Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis.”
Middle East Media Sampler for April 6, 2012
The Eternal Liberation Movement – Caroline Glick – Townhall
Apr 07, 2012
Hamas terror boss Fathi Hamad is a notable figure. Hamad is both the director of Hamas’s al-Aksa television station and the terror group’s “minister” of the interior and national security. His double portfolio is a clear expression of the much ignored fact that for terrorists, propaganda is inseparable from violence.
Hamad’s key posts make him a man worth listening to. His statements necessarily indicate Hamas’s general direction.
On March 23, Hamad was interviewed by Egypt’s Al Hekma television station. The interview was translated by MEMRI.
Hamad made two central points. First, he claimed that the Palestinian war against Israel is the keystone of the global jihad. Second, he said the Palestinians are not a distinct people, but transplanted Egyptians and Saudis.
In his words, “At al-Aksa and on the land of Palestine, all the conspiracies, throughout history, have been shattered – the conspiracies of the Crusaders, and the conspiracies of the Tatars. At al- Aksa and on the land of Palestine, the Battle of Hattin was waged. The [West] does not want this noble history to repeat itself, because the Jews and their allies would be annihilated – the Zionists, the Americans and the imperialists.
“Thus, the conspiracy is very clear. Al-Aksa and the land of Palestine represent the spearhead for Islam and for the Muslims. Therefore, when we seek the help of our Arab brothers, we are not seeking their help in order to eat, to live, to drink, to dress, or to live a life of luxury. No. When we seek their help, it is in order to continue to wage Jihad.”
Hamad next explained, “Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis. Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, [Egyptians] whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians.”
What Hamad’s interview tells us is that today Hamas – the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood – is more interested in unity with Muslim Brotherhood-dominated Egypt than with Fatah. Whereas in the past it joined Fatah in obscuring the direct link between the jihad against the Jews and the jihad against the non-Muslim world, today it seeks to emphasize the connection. To this end, Hamas is willing to abandon the myth of Palestinian nativism and acknowledge that the Palestinians are an artificial people, invented for the purpose of advancing the global jihad in the key battlefield of Israel.
- As the 'director of the Institute of Women Today and founder and a member of the board of the National Coalition of American Nuns,' wrote in the Chicago Tribune (1983): The massive Arab immigration into Palestine during the Mandate period accounts for roughly 75 percent of the supposedly "Palestinian" population present at the time of the partition in 1948.
- Or as a Professor stated (1973): Obviously the great majority of "Palestinians" were themselves Immigrants or sons or grandsons of immigrants from other Arab lands, that came to partake of the prosperity generated by the Jews. Entire towns and villages in 1948 could trace their origins to other countries...
- Or as a professor/author stated (2004) ...the so-called Palestinians, which actually consist of diverse clans from various Arab states.
- Or as others have phrased it (2007): Eighty per cent of current 'Palestinians' are illegal immigrants or the children or grandchildren thereof who were quietly welcomed by the British administrators of the Mandate. Any Arab peasant or job seeker found a ready welcome in unadministered "refugee camps", becoming a 'Palestinian' overnight.
- Or as respected Jurist who lectured at the Academy of International Law in the Hague asserted (1944): the Arabic-speaking inhabitants of Palestine, as we shall see later, are not the descendants of the conquerors. That 75% of the Arab population of Palestine at that time were either immigrants themselves or descendants of immigrants who arrived in Palestine mainly after 1882, coinciding with the development of modern Jewish settlement which made the country more attractive for Moslem and Arabic-speaking newcomers..
- Or as a scientist has put it (2003): The absolute majority of the so-called Palestinians are descendants of the Twentieth Century Arab immigrants who searched for a rewarding chunk of the economical boom engendered by the returning Jews.
- Or in the words of renowned researcher: There is no age-old Palestinian people. Most so-called Palestinians are relative newcomers to The Land of Israel.
- Or, as an author wrote (1992): Most of the Arabs living there are in fact relative newcomers. "Palestine" is the entire area now covered by Israel, including Judea/Samaria (the so-called " West Bank") and what is now the Kingdom of Jordan.
- Or, as former Speaker of the House pointed out (2011): that the Palestinians are a fictional invented people. They are simply Jordanians and Egyptians who fled terror from their fellow Arabs. So do realize many analysts and commentators who have stated there are no Palestinian people and that most of them are of Jordanian and Egyptian decent.
Moreover, the argument that most (if not almost all) of them entail just one, two, or at least no more than a mere few generations in the land, is more historically logic, as the population has been replaced so many times over
Tags: "palestine", a people without land to a land without people, Egyptians, fakestinians, Fatah, Hamas, Hauranis, History, invented people, Israel, Newt Gingrich, Pallywood, Arab immigation into Palestine, Saudis, so called 'palestinians', Zionism, Zionists
Labels: Arab immigration, history, Israel palestine 101
Islamic Palestine: 'Dead Arab child' photo, the most worshiped idol, after Allah
Islamic Palestine: 'Dead Arab child' photo, the most worshiped idol, after Allah
Asalaamu Alaikum, this is "oppressed" Palestine, did you get our latest (freshly pressed) 'dead Arab child' photo?
During the 2006 Gaza war, al-Jazeera cameras were hooked fixed 24/7 at one place, the Gaza hospital. Not at the Arab-Islamic hideouts in civilian areas where they fire their missiles directly on to Israeli residential homes, schools. Not one mosque of the official Gaza leadership's Hamas "gunmen" was seen. Nor families' backyards. The most populated areas, all preferable 'launchpads' holding -basically- their entire population, as hostage.
Objective, clear again, to shock the Arab/Muslim youth, to indoctrinate, to poison, to 'vitalize' the sick victimhood, especially when it comes to their racist war on the Jews.
Why is it so important, so religious-like, for the Arab-Islamic leadership (religious and political) to 'provide' these images?
Justifying the continuing violence against Jews, polishing efforts to a greater genocide, or at least, for now a complete ethno-religious cleansing of the population that is neither Arab, nor Muslim.
Vilification of Israel. Portraying the Zionists as just 'after civilians.' Building up anger in the 'Arab street.' Thus, facilitating both, 1.) rationalization of targeting Israeli Jews [even though, in fact, Arabs started it all, without "provocation, since the 1920s. But who cares about history, when you hear so much nonsense of a so-called "indigenous" people by a culture who's mostly immigrant]. 2.) Recruiting more anti-Jewish murderers.
The most 'powerful weapon,' a graphic 'dead kid' to show how "bad" Israel is, the psychology is clear, the audience doesn't think how this happened, when 'overwhelmed' by the photo. This is exactly why Arab-Islamic "Palestine" cult invests so much in amassing such images. Tactics on getting such images vary:
1.) Simply fake photo (Like Khulood Badawi's tweet of March 10, 2012, presenting a 2006 accidental death as a "recent" IDF fault).
2.) Altered photo (Pallywood).
3.) Getting the cameras ready (or have a pro-jihad cameraman) at the dangerous location, as soon as someone isn't saved by humane Israel evacuating the unarmed before an anti-Terrorists operation...
'Death' goes on...
And so the story goes on, from Hezbollah's crimes against humanity to Hamas, to "moderate" Fatah's fighters. But if anyone is ever really concerned about 'dead Arab kids,' the real ones, one should act, voice, protest Arabs' devilish tactics upon their population.
Islamists to Zionists: We'll make sure our kids die, so we can kill yours, easier!
Tags: al-Dura, Arab racism, Arabs, dead Arab kids, fakestinians, Gaza, History, human shields, infidels, Islamic bigotry, Islamists, Islamofascism, Israel, Jews, Jihad, Mohamed Merah, Mohammed Merah, Muslims, Palestinians, PALLYWOOD, radical Islam, Rashid Baz, self infliction, using civilians, Zionism.
Labels: fake victims, Israel palestine 101, Pallywood
Arab racism manufactures fraud of 'Palestinian suffering"
Arab-Islamic Palestinianism's rule number 1: Kill, then demonize the victims in order to kill some more.
No one ever suggests that there are people who are incapable of experiencing any pain. But for a "culture" to lie, exaggerate and invent most of it, and even suggest that most of their suffering is not due to their own fault, is exactly that, fraud.
As NYTimes bestselling book author M. Evans said: Make no mistake: Arab racism is killing Jews, I say, make no mistake, Arab racism manufactures the fraud of "Palestinian" suffering. The racism which was Islamicized. The same bigotry seeks justification to its crimes by converting the Arab-Palestinian aggressor into a "victim."
This is why the "Palestinian" victimhood is propagated also by anti-Jewish Neo-Nazi elements like KKK's David Duke and others. Because the true source of it all, is pure anti-Jewish demonization. Why of course "white" Nazis hate the "brown" Arab race [regarded by Hitler as monkey like] as well.
Lies, ever since the Arab Palestinian entity was founded (in the 1960s') in falsehood, telling a tale of "natives," while in fact, most of its populations has no more than 2 or 3 generations in the historic land of the Jews. It's OK to start "nationhood" at some point, but not upon an outrageous lie of being "indigenous" and a complete racist exclusion of another group, whose historic roots are so strong.
Worth mentioning the self-inflicted Naqba, whereas the Arab-Palestinian narrative is a falsification of history. Author: The Nakba - the story of the Palestinian refugees - is the greatest success story in the history of modern times, a success that is a complete fraud.
The virus of Palestinianism-Fakestinianism nonsense is wide spread. Even MSM like NYTimes falls for the syndrome of ignoring self-inflicted wounds.
The fake victimhood that 'lives' off of self-orchestrated 'dead Arab kids,' who are usually, either casualties by their (parents, mentors, exploiters, etc.) adults' fault or by accidents. Besides, most casualties by Israel are guilty combatants, most casualties by the Arabs are innocent non-combatants victims.
Of course the Arab adults "fighters" are not just the murderers of Israeli children but of Arab children as well. What? The Arab-Islamists are fighting a so-called "resistance" (whatever that means)? Let them man up and crawl out of their hidings among civilians, let them abandon the safeness of crowded places where they know the humane IDF, despite its amazing effort (how does over a quarter of a million phone calls to private homes and mobile phones warning people to leave sound?), has so much difficulties in evacuating the area from non-combatants. Where they know fully well, that no matter what, kids are going to die, and that's only because of their "holy war."
Ask the 'Palestinian authority' this: How many Jewish and Arab kids were massacred because of the racist Arab bluff of "al-Dura boy -wrongly played as if killed by IDF- which was the banner, under which the so-called "al-Aqsa" intifada was launched, whereby an intensification began of homicide bombers by radical and official mainstream "Palestinian" Arabs and use of kids as human bombs/shields?
The recent Arab-Muslim massacre of Jews in Toulouse, France, where little Jewish girl, Miriam Monsonego was chased and shot, then picked her up and aimed at her head again by vicious monster, Mohammed Merah, was rightfully blamed on him being brainwashed by anti-Israel lies and propaganda. Some suggested direct link to UN's worker, Arab-Palestinian malicious-typical "activist" Khulood Badawi's tweeting of a bloodied photo of an accidental 2006 dead Arab kid as a supposed "recent Israel action."
Whether it's Saeb Erakat lying to the world about a fake Jenin "massacre."; or conducting a fake funeral; or adding bodies from the cemetery; or an altered photo (fauxtography) by an Arab working for Reuters; or Pallywood by Khulood Badawi; or the long list of 'Palestinian industry of lies,' where media manipulation has become strategic Arab weapon against Israel, the bottom line is that these inflammatory lies are the direct fuel to Arab-Muslim bigoted crimes against humanity.
See also: Simon Deng at the Durban III conference ON Ignoring Genocide by Chasing Israel Saturday, February 25, 2012 By exaggerating Palestinian suffering, and by blaming the Jews for it, the UN has muffled the cries of those who suffer on a far larger scale.Tags: Arab racism, Arabs, Fakestinians, fauxtography, infidels, Islamofascism, Jews, jihad, Khulood Badawi, Mohamed Merah, Mohammed Merah, Muslims, Palestinians, Pallywood, Terrorism, Toulouse massacre, Zionism
Labels: Israel palestine 101, Pallywood
IRON DOME, acting on the usual: Muslim Arab-Palestinians target civilians, Israel defends
IRON DOME, acting on the usual: Muslim Arab-Palestinians target civilians, Israel defends
"Palestinians" in Gaza began (again) a barrage of [about 120] missiles upon Israeli towns, targeting civilians. Israel uses 'Iron Dome' defense system.
Gantz: IDF will continue to respond forcefully, sensitively [Ynetnews]
Published: 03.11.12, 13:25 / Israel News
IDF Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Benny Gantz said: “Zuhir al-Qaisi and other terrorists killed were involved in planning a deadly terror attack against Israeli civilians, which was suppose to come out of Gaza through Sinai.”
“Over 120 rockets have been fired at Israel and 20% of them could have caused death and distruction within the Israeli populations. They were interceted by the Iron Dome. The IDF responded and will continue to do so with force and sensitivity over any attack on Israel. We are not interested in escalation, but Hamas is the sovereign,” Gantz added. (Yoav Zitun)
Terrorists call Gaza ceasefire ‘victory’; Egypt calls to cut ties with Israel
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 Ryan Jones
Region falls silent after 222 rockets pound southern Israel over past few days; Egyptian parliament calls Israel’s response a war crime, demands end to friendly relations
Israel under fire: Schools closed in south due to rockets - Israel TodayIsrael under fire: Schools closed in south due to rockets
Sunday, March 11, 2012 Ryan Jones
Some 200,000 Israeli children throughout southern Israel spent Sunday hiding in bomb shelters instead of going to school as Gaza-based Palestinian terrorists continued pouring missiles and mortars into the area.
By midday Sunday, some 130 projectiles had been fired at communities across the western Negev region over a 48-hour period. At least two dozen Israelis have been injured, some seriously.
Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile system has managed to intercept 28 out of 31 of the more dangerous Grad-type missiles, but simply cannot provide a comprehensive shield against such an onslaught.
Missile Defenses Give Israel Measure of Calm - WSJ.com
March 13, 2012
By JOSHUA MITNICK
BEERSHEBA, Israel—Facing the worst barrage of rockets from Palestinian militants since 2009, Israel is getting a boost from a new interceptor system that destroys missiles in midair before they fall on population centers. ... The “Iron Dome” missile system has provided an added layer of security for Israel’s homeland by downing dozens of rockets in .....
Shelling on Israel’s Southern Cities Continue — NTDTV.com
[March 13, 2012] - Over 120 missiles have been shot into Israel from the Gaza Strip ... Israeli army called “Iron Dome”, which intercepts the missile while in mid air, ...
Tags: "palestine", "palestinians", Arabs, crimes against humanity, gaza, Iron dome, Islamic Jihad, Islamofascism, Jews, Jihad, Middle east, misslies, Muslims, Qassam, targeting civilians, Zionism
Labels: gaza, Israel palestine 101
Pallywood at Reuters - Another application of Reuters fauxtography
Source: R-MEW - http://r-mew.blogspot.com/2012/03/another-application-of-reuters.html
Another application of Reuters fauxtography
Reuters is notorious for its fauxtography
scandals, where photos published by the agency have been doctored in an effort to conceal or distort the facts associated with the incident portrayed (see our right side panel).Less well-recognized is that Reuters editors frequently select photos for publication that only tell one side of a story. Even more egregious, are those times when editors select photos which are entirely unrelated to the associated story.
Consider this story
by Reuters historical fabricators Nidal al-Mughrabi
and Allyn Fisher-Ilan
about the latest round of (92) Palestinian rockets and mortars launched at civilian communities in Israel and the targeted killing of Palestinian terrorists by the Israeli military.
Reuters runs two photo slides with the story; one, of a woman in distress being supported by a man with the caption:
A Palestinian woman reacts at a hospital after an Israeli targeted attack on a car in Gaza City March 9, 2012.
The second photo is captioned:
Palestinian demonstrators run away from tear gas fired by Israeli security officers during clashes at a weekly protest against a nearby Jewish settlement, in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, near Ramallah, March 9, 2012.
A glaring illustration of a non sequitur
in the context of a story about the exchange of aerial missiles between Israeli forces and Palestinian terror groups in Gaza.
No photos are provided depicting the psychological effects, property damage, or injuries sustained by Israeli civilians as a result of the Palestinian attacks.
Reuters the recidivists.UPDATE MARCH 11, 2012:
Reuters runs another unrelated photo in this update
Moreover, note how al-Mughrabi (please tell us why this pathological liar
is still employed at the agency) obfuscates on the number of Palestinian combatants killed versus civilians:
Israeli aircraft have continued to fly attacks over the Gaza strip, killing at least 16 people, including militants, since Friday.
Depending upon source, between 94 percent and 100 percent
of Palestinians killed in this exchange of fire were combatants.
By comparison, the United Nations estimates that the average ratio of civilian to combatant deaths in similar conflicts worldwide is 3:1 -- three civilians for every combatant killed.
Tags: "palestine", "palestinians", Anti Israel Bias, combatants, fauxtography, IDF, Israel, Media bias, Most humane army in the world, MSM, non-combatants, Pallywood, Reuters
Labels: media bias, MSM, Reuters
Jews [Hebrews/Israelites] endured and survived all the genocidal 'Hamans' since slavery in Egypt...
Jews [Hebrews/Israelites] endured and survived all the genocidal 'Hamans' since slavery in Egypt...
* Pharaoh (his decree to throw all Hebrew children into the river, as written in Exodus).
* Haman (wished to annihilate all Jews, men women and children, as elaborated in Esther).
* Hitler (wishing to "erase" the Jewish ethnicity/origin).
* [Arab-Islamic Mufti of "Palestine"] Haj Amin al-Husseini (from his "holy" nazi sermons in Berlin during WW2: "Kill all Jews, weherever you find them, this pleases Allah..")
* Rafsanjani/Ahmadinejad/Khamenei (Rafsanjani: "One bomb is enough to destroy all Israel"; Ahmadinejad: "Wipe off map;" Khamenei: "cancerous... must be cut").
Ahmadinejad, Al-Husseini, annihilation, Arab racism, Arafat, Bible, Egypt, Esther, genocide, Haman, Hamas, Hamman, history, Hitler, Holocaust, Iran, Islamofascism, Israel, Jews, Jihad, Khamenei, Mufti, Mulsims, PA, Palestine, Palestinian Authrority, PLO, Purim, Rafsanjani, slavery, WW2
Never confuse between us going after terrorists-mass murderers, and them going after our babies.
Israel, the gem in the jungle.
Free Israel from Goliath Islamo Arab persecution, incitement & vilification in their vast media & school textbooks, in the UN, and in physical terror on Israeli babies.
Each time Islamists murder a baby in Israel, they mean you and me.
Funny creed Islamists, you can bomb own Mosques in the name of Islam, butcher own brothers & sisters or masses of the infidels in the name of Islam, but no, you can't have a comic little cartoon.
In the most "moderate" Arab Muslim regime, women are still treated as cattle, and non Muslims considered second [dhimmi] or worse class of 'human beings'.
When Arab Muslim 'Palestinians' will start liking their own kids at least as Israeli Zionists are worried for Arabs' well being, peace has a chance.
Arab Muslims serve proudly in democratic Israeli fee for all equal for all parliament, but an Israeli Jew needs armed guard just to pass by a street in "Palestinian" Arab Muslim controlled area - hell on earth.
What "land" did Arab Muslim (then not called yet by term:) "Palestinians" seek to "free" since their 1929 & thereafter continuous massacres on Jews in the holyland?
Almost everybody knows Mark Twain's famous description of the desolation in Palestine during his 1867 journey to the Holy Land: "There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent - not for thirty miles in either direction." - So much for the myth of 'native palestinian Arabs'.
Arab Muslim Terrorism came before that "occupation" fake excuse.
Free Arab Muslim Palestinian children from their terrible parents that only use them as bombs and as shields.
A criminal "society" (palestinian) so low that shoots it's own kids (like Muhammad Al Dura in Ramallah, killing Arab kids in Rafah & others or putting them in front of their firing machine guns) only to tarnish Israeli police good guys, needs a shaking change from top to bottom.
... As palestinian horrific Hamas said (2002 Cartoon): 'Our "struggle" with Israel is only PART of our overall STRUGGLE with the WEST".
Free world from Arab Muslim OIL Mafia of brutal tyrants, sucking us to the bone.
Amazing how "white" Neo/old-nazis will so hypocritically act as IF they 'sympathize' with "brown" palestinian Islamic terrorists murderers, and even justify them, all for that goal to bash Israel, that they so envy it's higher morality.
If the Arab "Palestinian" parents would care about their kids as much as the Israeli compassionate soldiers do, peace would have a chance!
As 'Palestinian' "spiritual" leaders of Islamic Hamas said to Israel: You choose and value life, we value & prefer death!
The palestinian Hamas & Jihad is worse -- in a way -- than other Jihadists that they often use their kids as human bombs.
"Israel is like a kid who's parents were burned in the ovens, learned martial arts and will defend himself." (Michael Savage)
Only four types of individuals can deny the threat to civilization posed by the violence-supporting segment of Islam: the willfully naive, America-haters, Jew-haters and those afraid to confront evil. (Atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
To the Arab Muslim anti-Israel propagandist:
1) Are you denying that the Arab racist attacks on Jews in Israel/"palestine" has started since 1838 (Safed) [so were the attacks in 1883, 1920, 1921, 1929 - Hebron, etc.]?
2) Had Israel be a (mostly) Arab-Muslim State, would the intolerant Arab-Muslim Goliath world not accept them?
3) Why is there a complete silence on the historical fact of Arab immigration late 1800s early 1900s into Israel/"palestine"?
4) What anti-Israel bigotry is stronger, the "Arab racism"; factor? or the 'Islamic-Jihad' factor?
5) 'Moral equivalence' Do you have Arab activists on behalf of Israeli victims, just like you have Jewish, Israeli, Zionists activists for the (so called) 'Palestinian cause' (whatever that is...)?
6) If humane Israel would really go after "unarmed poor palestinians" as the 'Pallwood' propagandists tell us, How many Arabs would have survived Israel's might?
7) Who's more at fault, the Arab Muslim "Palestinians" parents pushing for Shahid-isim, or the indoctrinating Mullahs, Imams in the holy Mosques for using "Palestinian" kids and women as human bombs and as human shields (so they can blame the Zionists when Arab kids die)?
8) What would have happened if Arab Muslim "Palestinians" would have invested as much energy in rebuilding their lives as they do in destroying both nations' lives in fascistic Jihad, total hatred and campaign for GENOCIDE [to "drink the blood of the Jews" or to "push them all to the sea", or to "wipe them off of map"]?
9) Why does "bad" IDF Israeli army announce an area residents' civilians to evacuate before an operation against terrorists?
10) Why did Humane Israel's IDF invented specially low range missiles designed to hit ONLY the [terror] target and minimize collateral damage?
11) When was the last time the "Palestinian" well oil-ed propaganda machine has retracted [or even apologized] for it's usual PALLYWOOD fake images industry?
12) What's the difference between a Christian in Indonesia, Buddhist in Thailand, Christian in Nigeria, in Philippines, Australians in Bali (2002), non Muslims in London (0707/2005), in Madrid (bombing), "not the-right-kind-of-Muslims" in Shiite-Sunni hateful massacres in Iraq, oppression & massacres in the "Islamic Republic of Iran", and Israeli victims of the same "evil ideology"?
13) What's a harder oppression, your "average" Arab Muslim regime's on it's own people, Hamas-tan Islamic Apartheid [which most "Palestinians" supported!] on non Muslims, or the pro-Jihad parents' on their kids?
14) What would have happened if at least ONE Arab Muslim nation [regular or oil-ed one] would really care about the Arab [brothers, that since the 1960's started to call themselves as] "Palestinians" and let them get off the terror slum into normality and even prosperity?
15) What part of 'BLIND FASCISM' do Arab-Muslims deny, the usual obsessed anti Israel demonization [no matter what Israel does] or the reluctance to see Israel's super kind gestures for those that are trying to kill them [releases from prison, giving away own land vital to it's security, humanitarian aid, etc.] not as goodness but as "weakness"?
16) Why is it that when Islamists terrorists [Hamas or Hezbullah, Islamic Jihad, etc.] succeed in making sure Arab kids die [with their known tactics of cowardly firing among or behind children, etc.] the Arabs, Muslims rejoice and the Israelis, Jews are saddened ?
16) How can land be an issue [or the blatant lies the Arab lobby's financed: Jimmy Carter has said, though he admitted that Israel is a great equal democracy for all, Arabs and Jews alike!'] if "moderate" Palestinian official government still has venomous hatred and pro 'death cult' in it's regular curriculum and on it's official TV, or that such "moderate" Arab media outlets [like Al Jazeera] still glorify mass murder as "martyrdom"?
17) Who's more powerful, the Arab Muslim Goliath Oil mafia "lobby" on the world or a Chinese, Italian, Israeli, Irish, pharmaceutical, cigarettes lobbyist in Washington?
18) Had the International Arab Muslim lobby of nations in the UN [or the EU] not threatened other nations to bash Israel 24/7 [motivated by intolerance only!], What would be then the outcome?
- Most Muslims have "theories" about 9/11 Islamists' massacre.
- 99.99% of Muslims that "denounce" [if at all] Islamic terror massacres on non Muslims, imply the word "but".
- Most Arabs are so racist, most Muslims are so intolerant, they just can't bring themselves to be grateful to the US for rescuing Iraqi Arab men, women & children from the butcher & torturer of Baghdad: Saddam Hussein.
- There was not one shred of gratitude from any known Muslim leader or group for US & Europe's rescuing of Bosnian Muslims in the 1990's, but more anti west sentiments instead.
- There was not one declaration of thank you from any known Muslim leader or organization for US saving of Somali Muslims in the 1990's, on the contrary, only more hatred from them.
- Virtually all of the minorities are persecuted in the entire Muslim world: Christians, Druze, Kurds, Ahwazi Arabs, Marsh Arabs, Jews, Berbers, non-Arab Africans in the Sudan [by racist Arab militias in cooperation with Sudanese Islamic government], non-Arab Africans in Mauritania, Nubians, Copts, Assyrians, Maronites, Chinese in Indonesia, etc.
- Did one [mainstream] single Muslim cleric come up and say that the Koranic term [reminder, only Islamists kill, torture in the name of religion & book] 'apes & pigs', the Islamists call the non Muslims, are not to be followed?
- While [not only most Jews or even most Israelis, but even] most Zionist Jews sympathize with Arab 'Palestinian' fallen unintentionally in the war on terror, almost all Arabs & Muslims demonize Israeli victims of intentional Arab-Muslims violent crimes against humanity.
- While Arabs live in Israel not only just better & more free [women voting, real free speech, etc.] than in all of their own regimes, but treated often as first class citizens ahead of Israeli Jews (courts, land issues, etc.), Jews, however, are either not allowed to live in certain Arab countries [apartheid, ethnic cleansing, etc. Syria even denies any entry for a Jew,] or persecuted in most Arab countries.
- Which Arab Muslim nation is exempt of the epidemic of criminal 'honor killing'?
- If Pro terror Muslim organizations like CAIR [ http://anti-cair-net.org ] is defined as "moderate", what would one call their mainstream?
- Roughly 90% of Arabs polled, have a negative view on all Jews [not just being 'anti-Zionism', whatever that means], even in such [so called 'moderate'] countries like: Jordan.
- "White" Hitler's 'MeinKampf' is translated into Arabic, available on the "brown" Arab market, what for?
- What's the interest in "brown" Arab nations' inviting "white" KKK members to speak?
- Do you know of any Muslim group that has joined the efforts of Christian/Jewish action to prevent the racist genocide by Arab Muslims in Sudan upon native black Muslims?
- Has any Arab media issued an apology for inciting the bloody "intifada"  via lying images, such as of Muhammad Al dura, which as we all know by now, was killed by Arabs themselves [who knows how many more]? or has anyone of them run the true version of stories?
- Which Arab, Muslim nation is exempt from the crime of libel against Israel's struggle for survival with outrageous drama "accusations" & horrific twisted around definitions in the UN [reaching it's peak with their racist resolution in Durban - 2000, hypocritically calling it "against racism"]?
- How many Arabs, Muslims, have declared openly that the 'Palestinian' Arab Muslim cult of using it's kids as human bombs and as human shields in their war against Israeli civilians, is totally immoral?
- Not one Muslim group has come up against and declared that a collective boycott of an entire nation such as Denmark (2006, because they were upset with a few cartoonists that happened to be Danes) is racism.
- While most Arab, most Muslims couldn't care less what happens with the [so called] "Palestinian" Arab Muslims, they do use them as pawns in their fascist war [physical, propaganda, economic & in the UN] against the non Arab, non Muslim "island" in their neighborhood, i.e. Israel.
- While Arab, Muslims leaders chased out, in 1948, most of the [so called] "Palestinian" refugees, with bragging "promises" of "victory" & ethnic cleansing the Jews out of Israel, they put them in camps, never let Israel to improve their conditions, so to use them as pawns in their fascist war against the non Arab, non Muslim "island" in their neighborhood, i.e. Israel.
- Most Arab Muslim media draws Israel so vile, as in the WWII type of Nazi cartoon drive [the other unfunny ironic part is, they pick the non-Zionist Jew image, hypocrisy, again, fascism, again].
- Most Muslims wishwash the facsistic Muslims' torture and cold blooded murder of innocent people that just happened to be Jewish, like: Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, Ilan Halimi.
- Did you hear one mainstream Arab Muslim leader or groups denuncing the Islamic Hitler of Iran's calls for annihilation of an entire nation, calling for a new Holocaust while denying the previous one and his calls for death to: US & the UK? [PS, he just made a tour (May-2006) among "moderate" Muslim nations that only cheered him on.
- Exactly How many Muslims or Muslim organizations [that are so worry about their image or of their 'prophet's] have protested against the masses of Muslims on the 'Cartoon -Jihad' rampage (2006), calling Europe a cancer and threatening a "9/11" on Europe?
- Not one of the few courageous Muslims that speak out for real overall reform, for disliking westerners, for sympathy for Israel the victim, for about [all] Muslims regimes' crimes on their own people, have been shielded from any major Muslim organization (including such as CAIR - http://anti-cair-net.org), from the menace of death threats Fatwas by Muslim clerics.
Let's make it clear, even if there will be a "Palestine" state, it will
never change the factual history, that a group of foreign Arab immigrants came
into the (historic) land of the Jews (and started to call themselves as "Palestinians"
in the 1960's) and hijacked the world comunity via terrorism and
Arab oil power to give them yet a second 'Palestine' state (after Jordan).
ISRAEL VS UN'S ANTI ISRAEL BIAS
Israel should have [a long time ago] press the UN for:
1) Condemming Arab Muslim 'Palestinian' parents, teachers, leaders, Mullahs, for using Arab kids as human shields and as human bombs, clarifying the real culprits in Arabs' deaths.
2) Violations by ILLEGAL PA Arabs "settlers" on Israel's "agreed" borders by the UN.
3) "Palestinian" Violation of virtually ALL agreemants pacts with Israel (Oslo, Camp David, etc.).
4) The PA official media & education = hate (crimes) campaign on "the joos", (not just on Israel...).
5) Exposing the constant intimdation on nations by the GOLIATH ARAB MUSLIM (oil) block, to tarnish innocent Israel in the UN.