10 Years to 'Ramallah lynch' October 2000 - Animalism!
THE TRUE FACE OF ARAB-ISLAMIC "Palestine" ANIMALISM!
The day the world witnessed animalism on display, shameless inhumane revelations, by "average" Arab-Palestinians & their official police.
* Two Israelis are nabbed --as they lost their way-- by the "Palestinian" Police who beat them brutally.
* They then handed over the men to a mob to lynch, while they watch the scene.
* One "proud" Arab-Muslim “hero” had his hands covered in the blood of the Israelis and waved in a bragging manner through the window to the larger crowd anxiously waiting in the public square.
(* They were put on military clothes afterwards.)
* An Israeli is thrown out the window into the bloodthirsty [literally] mob waiting.
* They were beaten, stabbed to death, their faces disfigured...
* Their bodies were mutilated the 'mainstream' Arab-Muslim "Palestinians" screamed in ecstasy, moaning in beasty manners while waving the body parts in "joy"... all that savagery in broad day light in public square.
* The shameless pride doesn't end there, their kids are --later on-- taught to "cherish" such 'blood-cult' via glorifying the act in portraying a starring girl dipping in blood, all "for the cause."
* It also marked the worsening conditions for any journalist in their areas, intimidation into telling, reporting 'their version' of "truth."
* Just like the Arab-Palestinian dancing, celebrating the 9/11 Islamic massacre of 3,000 innocent people, the PA [Pallywood] tried to suppress the lynch from the world, first they denied it, but as the photos shot by an Italian crew already [exposed their true character] shocked the world, they quickly switched gears and attempted to lie that the Israelis were nabbed on "suspicion of spying...
The lynching of: Vadim Norzhich and Yosef Avrahami.
On October 12, 2000, two non-combatant Israeli.. were lynched and brutally murdered by a Palestinian mob in Ramallah. Both were drivers, one aged 38 and the father of three, the other a 33 year-old newly-wed.
Since this lynching, the official Palestinian broadcasting stations have made every effort to hide the horrible pictures which were shown around the world.
According to reporters' evidence on the scene, not only did the Palestinian police not protect the two men slaughtered while in their custody in the Ramallah police station, but they also tried to prevent foreign journalists in the area around the building from filming the incident.
Despite the attempts to distance reports, an Italian television crew managed to film several scenes.
The following is an ad published in the Al Hayat Al Jadidah newspaper, considered the main newspaper of the Palestinian Authority. The ad, probably paid for, is evidence of the double standard which has come to characterize much of the reporting of the recent violence in the territories.
Note that the brutal lynching is described merely as "the events".
Eyewitness to Ramallah Lynching
A British photographer working on a pictorial study of Palestinian refugees stumbled on the event after the initial attack in the Ramallah police station. He did not witness that aspect. He subsequently described what he did see in The Sunday Telegraph, a respected British daily newspaper. The following is an extract:
"I had arrived in Ramallah at about 10.30 in the morning and was getting into a taxi on the main road to go to Nablus, where there was to be a funeral that I wanted to film, when all of a sudden there came a big crowd of Palestinians shouting and running down the hill from the police station.
I got out of the car to see what was happening and saw that they were dragging something behind them. Within moments they were in front of me and, to my horror, I saw that it was a body, a man they were dragging by the feet. The lower part of his body was on fire and the upper part had been shot at, and the head beaten so badly that it was a pulp, like a red jelly.
I thought he was a soldier because I could see the remains of the khaki trousers and boots. My God, I thought, they've killed this guy. He was dead, he must have been dead, but they were still beating him, madly, kicking his head. They were like animals.
They were just a few feet in front of me and I could see everything. Instinctively, I reached for my camera. I was composing the picture when I was punched in the face by a Palestinian. Another Palestinian pointed right at me shouting 'no picture, no picture!', while another guy hit me in the face and said 'give me your film!'
I tried to get the film out but they were all grabbing me and the one guy just pulled the camera off me and smashed it to the floor. I knew I had lost the chance to take the photograph that would have made me famous and I had lost my favourite lens that I'd used all over the world, but I didn't care. I was scared for my life.
At the same time, the guy that looked like a soldier was being beaten and the crowd was getting angrier and angrier, shouting 'Allah akbar' - God is great. They were dragging the dead man around the street like a cat toying with a mouse. It was the most horrible thing that I have ever seen and I have reported from Congo, Kosovo, many bad places. In Kosovo, I saw Serbs beating an Albanian but it wasn't like this. There was such hatred, such unbelievable hatred and anger distorting their faces.
The worst thing was that I realised the anger that they were directing at me was the same as that which they'd had toward the soldier before dragging him from the police station and killing him. Somehow I escaped and ran and ran not knowing where I was going. I never saw the other guy they killed, the one they threw out of the window.
I thought that I'd got to know the Palestinians well. I've made six trips this year and had been going to Ramallah every day for the past 16 days. I thought they were kind, hospitable people. I know they are not all like this and I'm a very forgiving person but I'll never forget this. It was murder of the most barbaric kind. When I think about it, I see that man's head, all smashed. I know that I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life."
BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Lynch mob's brutal attack Oct 13, 2000 ... "Another horrific escalation on the streets of Ramallah ... Lynch mob's brutal attack. Crowd abused body of Israeli ...Photographs show some of the doomed men were dressed in civilian clothes...
Palestinian Issue: Lynch in Ramallah & Yasir Arafat
Arabs Lynch Jews at Ramallah. What Else Is New!Arabs are cruel and heartless butchers of Jews. For example, the Lynching at Ramallah.
Ramallah-Lynch Terrorist Nabbed - Defense/Middle East - Israel ... Sep 26, 2007 ... TV images of the lynching show a body of one of the two Israelis being ... his blood-soaked hands out the window of the PA police station. ...
How Palestinians intimidate the press into suppressing unfavorable coverage...Journalists describe constant Palestinian intimidation The lynching of two Israeli reservists in Ramallah last October proved to be a watershed in coverage of the new intifada. Up until that point, most Western ...
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Man jailed over Ramallah lynching Nov 22, 2004 ... A Palestinian man who waved bloody hands at a cheering mob is jailed for the murder of an Israeli soldier.
Ramallah lynch suspect arrested
Ramallah-Lynch Terrorist Nabbed Defense/Middle East - Israel ...Sep 26, 2007 ... IDF soldiers have arrested the last of the terrorists responsible for the brutal lynching of two IDF reservists in Ramallah 7 years ago.http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123789
Last member of Ramallah lynch caught Sep 26, 2007 ... Paratroopers arrest 36-year-old Tanzim terrorist who participated in murder of two reservists in 2000.
Institute for Global Jewish Affairs – Global Antisemitism, Anti ... ... al-Dura," "The Ramallah Lynch Omissions," "The Never-Filmed Palestinian ... the day two off-duty Israeli reserve... were lynched in Ramallah.
The Middle East, abstracts and index
Library Information and Research Service [ Part 2] - 2006 [page 1]
...the lynching the Arabs ... carried out in Ramallah was not done by guns, Arabs stabbed to death two Israeli soldiers that were being detained at an Arab police station. They had tossed their bodies out through a window to a mob below. Whereupon that mob inhuamnely further stabbed and stamped upon the dead soldiers and disgracefuly dragged their bodies through the streets of Ramallah. Their acts showed the deapth of the Arab hatred of the Jews and the bitter fruit of Arab education... It appeared indeed to be a calculated act of violence, while the permissive PA police stood by and watched. Unfortunately, such inhumane acts are not atypical of Arab violence...
Scenes From Israel...
Vadim was lynched in Ramalla One of the ... Blood on his hands, a Palestinian savage waves to the crowd after lynching ...
A Wrong Turn In Ramallah, Reflections On A Savage People
In Ramallah in 2000, two Israeli soldiers were kidnapped, beaten, stabbed countless times, had their eyes gouged out, and were literally disemboweled and dismembered by an Arab lynch mob.
The people - and I use the term loosely - who carried out the initial beatings threw one of the victims down to the waiting mob, where his face was further crushed with stones, feet, fists and even a heavy metal window frame. One Jew was set on fire and dragged along the street as Arab onlookers danced and cheered. Some of the butchers celebrated their crimes with the victims' internal organs. One of the killers, famously captured on film, proudly displayed his blood-soaked hands to the cheering Ramallah crowd.
And it gets worse. In 2003, nearly two years later, Arab parents in Gaza cheered again when their little children dressed up as members of the Ramallah lynch mob, complete with hands painted blood red, for a kindergarten graduation ceremony...
This is the enemy. Don't look away.
Perhaps when another rally is held in support of Iraqi "resistance" or "Palestinian liberation" somewhere in the world, counter-protesters can remind the ever-so-sensitive and progressive demonstrators of Nick Berg's scream of pain, or of two-year-old Meirav Hatuel cowering in her car seat, or of the Ramallah or Fallujah savages dancing with human entrails.
During the lynch of the two IDF soldiers who had taken a wrong turn into Ramallah in 2000, one of the Arab murderers paused in his savage beating to answer a cell phone belonging to one of the dying soldiers.
He told the worried voice on the other end of the line, "We are killing your husband."
When two Israelis were tortured and lynched to death by a Palestinian Arab mob (including Palestinian Authority policemen) in Ramallah in October 2000, Ashrawi justified the murder by falsely claiming that the Israelis were "undercover Israeli agents" who "were clearly infiltrated and planted into the midst of a protest march in the heart of the city." (In fact, the Israelis were driving near the city, took a wrong turn, and were stopped by PA policemen, who arrested them, brought them into the city, and handed them over to the lynch mob.) (Jordan Times, October 29, 2000)
Gaza kindergarten graduation celebrates lynching of Jews - Likud ... Jul 1, 2002... of the scene at the lynching of two Jewish reservists in Ramallah, ... its youngsters dressed up as members of a Ramallah lynch mob, ...
FactsOfIsrael.com: Palestinian kid is taught how to dip her hands ...
Jun 24, 2002 ... A mob of Palestinian savages stormed in the PA police station and ... in the manner of one of the perpetrators of the Ramallah lynching, ...
This girl raises her 'bloody' hands in homage to the grotesque picture of the Ramallah lynch mob that tore three Israeli reserve soldiers to pieces in ...
palestines lynch israelis- the ramallah lynch - Filestube Video Search On October 12, 2000, two non-combatant Israeli reservists (serving as drivers), Vadim Nurzhitz and Yossi Avrahami, mistakenly passed an Israeli checkpoint ...
Tags: 2000, animalism, Arab racism, Arabism, Arabs, Arabs lynch Jews, Arafat, Ashrawi, bigotry, blood cult, cruelty, History, Islamic apartheid, Islamic bigotry, Islamic blood cult, Islamic Jihad, Islamism, Islamofascism, Israel, Jews, Jihad, lynch, Muslims, mutilation, October 2000, "palestine", 'palestinian' animalism, pallywood, politics, racism, Ramallah, ramallah lynch, Religion, religion of "peace", religion of pieces, Terrorism, savagery, savages, torture, War on terror, Yasir Arafat, Yasser Arafat
Labels: Arab racism, Arafat, history, Islamic Cruelty, Islamofascism, Israel palestine 101, lynch, Ramallah lynch
ISLAMIC-TERRORIST HEZBULLAH'S "SPIRITIUAL" LEADER SHEIK FADLALLAH - GOOD RIDDANCE!
ISLAMIC-TERRORIST HEZBULLAH'S "SPIRITIUAL" LEADER SHEIK FADLALLAH - GOOD RIDDANCE!Fadlallah - When mass suicide [homicide] bombing was invented.
The new dimension of international terrorism - Page 115
Stefan M. Aubrey - 2004 - 312 pages [p. 115-116]
A further extension of this philosophy can be found in the teachings of the Lebanese spiritual leader Shaykh Muhammad Hussein Fadlallah. While Fadlallah agreed that the teachings of the Koran provided for the use of force and jihad for defensive purposes, the contemporary situation of the Middle East creates a scenario that tends to breed violence.
[...] justification of violent action in the name of jihad also included the usually non-legitimate practices (according to Koranic law) of kidnapping, hijacking and assassination, justifying these actions as reactions to US presence and influence in the Muslim lands.
International Terrorists - Page 130
Thomas Streissguth - 1993 - 160 pages
Religious leader Sheikh Mohammad Hassan Fadlallah, a follower of the Ayatollah Khomeini, helped to organize the Hezbollah in Lebanon. To attack the multinational forces, Hezbollah invented a terrible new weapon — the suicide truck bomb.
Encyclopedia of terrorism - Page 128
Harvey W. Kushner - 2003 - 523 pages
The New Jackals: Ramzi Yousef, Osama bin Laden, and the Future of Terrorism. Boston: Northeastern University Press, 1999. ... In his impassioned speeches, Fadlallah has called for Lebanon to be organized as a theocratic Islamic state...
Fighting suicide bombing: a worldwide campaign for life - Page 27
Israel W. Charny - 2007 - 283 pages
... Ayatollah Fadlallah, offered a justification for suicide bombing notwithstanding the fact that suicide is strictly prohibited by the Koran. In an important work on “political paranoia,” Robert Robins and Jerrold Post explain, “Fadlallah asserted that killing oneself as a means of killing an enemy ‘differs little from that of a soldier who fights and knows that in the end he will be killed.”
Fighting back: winning the war against terrorism
Neil C. Livingstone, Terrell E. Arnold - 1986 - 268 pages [p. 6]
... and Fadlallah himself reportedly not only helped plan the attacks but blessed the suicide bomber who drove the bomb-laden yellow Mercedes truck into the lobby of the marine barracks.
Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah dies at 74; Lebanon's top cleric was ... Jul 5, 2010 ... Fadlallah is best known to Americans as the black-turbaned cleric accused of masterminding the bombing of a U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut ...
Mourning a Jihadist FrontPage Magazine Jul 19, 2010
... Fadlallah had a long history of terrorism and extremism, ... closely tied to Hezbollah when the terrorist group was carrying out kidnappings ...Journalist Con Coughlin says that when he interviewed Fadlallah in 1985, one of his bodyguards checked his passport. Coughlin later found out that the bodyguard was a Hezbollah operative looking to see if he was an American that could be taken hostage...
Sheikh Fadlallah was the terrorist mastermind behind the Lebanon hostage crisisBy Con Coughlin World Last updated: July 5th, 2010Don’t be fooled by all the tributes that are pouring out following the death in Beirut at the weekend of Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah, the so-called spiritual leader of the radical Shi’ite Muslim militia Hizbollah. The U.S. State Department’s classifaction of Fadlallah as a terrorist was spot on, and when you look back at his track record you can see he was right up there with other infamous terror masterminds, such as Abu Nidal and Carlos the Jackal.One of Fadlallah’s last acts before he died was to issue a fatwa authorising the use of suicide bomb attacks. The mystery here is why he waited so long. For as a founder member of Hizbollah – he sat on the organisation’s ruling council – Fadlallah gave his personal approval to the massive suicide truck bomb attacks that levelled the American Embassy and Marine compound in Beirut in 1983, killing more than 300 people, including the then CIA station chief. Fadlallah gave his personal blessing to the suicide bombers before they left for their deadly mission.Fadlallah also masterminded the hostage crisis in Lebanon in the mid-1980s. I remember interviewing him at his house in Beirut’s southern suburbs in 1985 at the height of Terry Waite’s mission to free the Americans then being held by Hizbollah on Iran’s orders (Fadlallah was a close friend of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of Iran’s Islamic revolution.)
Tags: Islamofascism, Jihad, war on terror, terrorism, Muslims, Hezbollah, US, Israel, Nasrallah, Lebanon, Hizaballah, Hizbullah, Fadlallah, marine barracks bombing, 1980's, Taqqiya
Labels: fadlallah, Hezbollah, history, Iran, Lebanon
175 Years to Muslims’ attack on Jews in Hebron, Israel (“Palestine”) – July 1835
175 Years to Muslims’ attack on Jews in Hebron, Israel (“Palestine”) – July 1835
Tammuz – This Day in Jewish History – OU.ORG Druse Arabs attacked the Jews of Tzfat, 1838. [16 Tammuz] … Jews of Hebron were attacked by Arabs, 1835.
Palestine 1913 Event – Arabs attack Jewish community of Rechovot Palestine … 1835 Event – Ibrahim Pasha’s army attacks Jewish settlers of Hebron Palestine …
Today in Palestine History 1835-07-25 – Ibrahim Pasha’s army attacks Jewish settlers of Hebron Palestine…
In 5594 (1834), Hebron met with a heavy calamity, since it was taken by storm on the 28th day of Tamuz (July), by Abraim Pacha, and given up to his soldiers for several days. One can better imagine than describe the scenes which were then enacted. Nearly all the Mahomedan inhabitants fled into the depth of the mountain range, but the Jews could not do this; besides which, they entertained but little fear, since they could not be viewed as rebels and enemies by Abraim, wherefore they fell an easy prey into the hands of the assailants. When the Pacha marched out to take Hebron, a petition was presented to him by the officers of the Jewish congregation in Jerusalem to take these unfortunate people under his protection, which he faithfully promised to do; but, notwithstanding this, they were not spared at the taking of the town, so that five Jews were purposely murdered, and all their property which had not. been buried under ground was either stolen or destroyed in the most wanton and cruel manner. Abraim did then indeed place a guard around their quarter of the town, but it was too late; and he said, "Whatever is already in the hands of the conquerors, the soldiers, cannot be demanded back again of them;" wherefore the whole Jewish community was sunk into poverty.
(A descriptive geography and brief historical sketch of Palestine By Joseph Schwarz, Translated by Isaac Leeser Publisher A. Hart, 1850 , pp. 399-400)
Labels: Hebron, history, Israel palestine 101
An in-formal "apology" from "white" Jews to racist Islamic-fascists of the: Nation of Islam, New Black Panther Party
An in-formal "apology" from "white" Jews to racist Islamic-fascists of the: Nation of Islam, New Black Panther Party
Dear racist Muslim of the NOI, NBPP, etc. Please "excuse" us for...:
- 1) Not dominating in the predominantly Arab-Muslim slave trade, wherein, your "glorified" Muslim "brothers" have uprooted you, sold you, [traded] treated you like cattle to the "white" [non-Jewish] man in Europe, than into America.
Despite your attempts to re-write history, real history, facts must be stated.
- 2) For (mostly) coming ashore the U.S. after slavery was already abolished.
Even though "Taqqiya" (Islamic deception) may permit you to falsify facts in your greed for reparations from those that were not connected to your slavery.
- 3) For not being a part of the racist KKK "white" (supposedly "Christian") supremacists, you see, we were either victims of those racist thugs ourselves, or we were "busy" being persecuted, then mass-murdered by Hitler's nazis, or we were threatened by Hitler's buddy, the Arab-racist Islamic-fascist Muhammad Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of "Palestine." [The infamous Fuhrer of the Arab world who created the 'Middle East conflict.']
- 4) For not supporting SLAVERY TODAY in the Sudan, where the racist Arab-Islamic regime enslaves, commits genocide on the blacks.
Unlike the Arab league, "Palestinian" Arabs and Hezbollah who back that monster al-Bashir.
- 5) For not drawing racist cartoons on blacks like the Arab-Palestine officials media did (for instance, on Condoleeza Rice).
- 6) For not behaving like the Arabs in Mauritania, its oppression, enslavement upon blacks.
- 7) For Israel's acceptance of black Ethiopians into its multiracial multi-color democracy, unlike racist [apartheid] Arabia, where blacks are being degraded as "abids" (abd, slaves) [examples include, the 2 Million blacks in Libya, Nubians in Egypt, al-Akhdam in Yemen, blacks in Iraq, S. Arabia, etc].
- 8) For helping out the homeless, including the large proportion of African-Americans.
- 9) For feeding the poor in Africa.
- 10) For DYING for your civil rights, like Mr. Schwerner & Mr. Goodman. (Incidentally, Have you already commemorate their sacrifice for you, as you did to Rosa Parks?)
Please accept our deepest apology, we'll try to "improve" our contributions to you, anything else we can help you change your "compassionate" Islamic militancy culture of "victimhood," please let us know.
Just remember, that in accordance with Jihadi "logic," you are never responsible for your own action, its always the infidel's fault, and never ever admit to Muslims' crimes against humanity, including their crimes on your people ever since, thus, distort historic & current truth, lie.
Above all, a tip, your "gratitude" to those that helped/help you, only adds to your Islamofascism's "beauty."
Tags: "palestine", "palestinians", 1960's, Africa, African Americans, Al Akhdam, al-Bashir, Al-Husseini, Arab league, Arab racism, Arab slave trade, Arab slavery, Arab supremacy, Arabism, Arabs, black Muslims, Blacks, Christians, civil rights movement, Darfur, Farrakhan, fascism, Genocide, goodman, Hamas, Hezbollah, History, Islam in America, Islamic apartheid, Islamic bigotry, Islamic fascism, Islamic slavery, Jews, Jihad, King Samir Shabazz, KKK, Libya, Malek Zulu Shabazz, Malik Shabazz, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Mauritania, Mufti, Muslims, Nation of Islam, NBPP, New Black Panther Party, NOI, Nubians, rewriting history, Samir Shabazz, Saudi Arabia, shcwerner, slave trade, Sudan, supremacism
Labels: arabism is racism, nbpp, noi, racism, Slavery
Mr. Obama, Too little, too late!
Mr. Obama, Too little too late!
If you saw (today, July-6-2010) Obama forcing himself to say that he is in good terms (I say “he,” as the US always is in that ‘special bond’, it's HE who has a problem) with Israel (albeit not these words exactly).
As if he doesn't know that people pick-up body language.
Compare his meeting w/ Netanyahu with his meeting with Arab leaders, oh boy, that's where he feels right at home, in fact, one of the most comfortable pictures of him, were exactly those, not so much being with his American countrymen, in one he even "annulled" himself entirely and bringing down US honor with it (bow to the Arab "king").
It says almost everything, WHERE a US president feels "at home." So now, at his low points when his popularity are "dangerously" scarce he's putting up a show?
Well, Mr. Obama, we won't forget that easy…
- How you treated Mr. Netanyahu a few months ago, leaving him to dry in the sun because YOUR personal ego was offended at your Byden mission.
- What on earth is your problem with houses in Jerusalem, since when was that historic Jewish capital the Arabs'? As if the M.E. depends on housing projects to Jewish returnees and not by arming, violence, hate-cult by Islamo-Arabs…
- Your overall pro-Arabist approach, where your criticism of Palestinian-Arabs are only done after criticizing Israel as a fake balancing show.
- Nor would we forget how you tried to spin the reporter asking you about your prejudgment 'blame Israel first'? at your "spontaneous" reaction after the Jihadi-Flotilla was interfered by the Israelis.
- Above all, your most dangerous approach vis-a-vis Iran.
Tags: "palestine", "palestinians", Fatah, foreign policy, Hamas, Iran, Israel, Jihad, Nukes, Obama, PLO, US, War on terror
Labels: foreign policy, Obama
NYTimes: From anti-Israel bias to an anti-Israel basher
NYTimes: From anti-Israel bias to an anti-Israel basher
To the NewYorkTimes [email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org]
It has been a long time since I took a peek in that paper, I apologize for being forced into it when meeting 2 relatives in a starbucks cafe, their flight was delayed, so the nytimes gained my attention, regrettably.
July 4 - 2010
Here are glimpses of the "quality" newspaper:
1) Frontpage of the ("Jewish?") New York Times talks about strained relations between US-Israel, note, A) Mark Landler does not talk about frictions between Obama's administration and the Netanyahu's (A.K.A. naming the problem), but 'between US & Israel.'
B) It titles the flotilla ship (you know, that radical-Islamists IHH led boat that attacked violently the Israeli security and called: "Kill the Jews for Allah!" and "Go back to Auschwitz! prior to that), no more and no less but: "humanitarian aid."
2) Then, in the section: "Inside the Times" (p. 3, a summary of what awaits the reader...)
I notice briefly that Nicholas D. Kristof writes something... oh, wait where do I remember
that name from? Of course, that's the guy that wrote about the Arab slavery & genocide
on Africans in Darfur but never had the courage to name it what it is: Arab racism, writing and writing so much material about that calamity, yet always beating around the bushes (Mr. Honigman has criticized him, a lot, google it up). So, Am I interested in anything Mr. Kristof has to say? not really. [if he can't "see" the Arabs committing crimes against humanity in Africa, why would he see it in Arab-Palestine?] I didn't even bother to look "inside" his article that "criticizes" Israel's blockade over (Hamas' controlled) Gaza.
3) Obituaries... (p. 19) Do you ever think, the bias-virus can spread there as well, sure enough in the never impartial Nytimes, anything is possible. Do you have any idea who the "chosen one" was this week? believe it or not, [Mohammed Oudeh] the planner of the infamous anti-Israel massacre by Arab-Muslim "Palestinians" in 1972, the Munich murderous cold blooded attack on Israel's sport team [Why? "freedom fighters" of course].
So, Do you also know who provided the material for the "quality paper," it was an Arab in Ramallah, W.B [Khaled Abu Aker - whatever] "reporting..." about how "great of a father he was," [these loveable neutral guys always "report," never posting opinions of course, not surprisingly the 'Pallywood' term pops up suddenly) aren't
you intrigued as me to know how "wonderful" this low life murderer was?
In any case, all in all, a typical "dry" Sunday (wait until it gets interesting in Israel "Palestine"), and anti-Israel rant is all over it, and I barely had a chance to really 'read' the times. My family members appeared, thank you very much. I think I'll pass, (Ma'am) Can I have 2 cappuccinos, to go, please?
I still notice how racist Arabists and Nazi KKK/supremacists call that paper "jewish," not sure why, for all it is, it's one staunch Arabist paper, certainly no better than the BBC,
who openly admitted a few years back of being biased against Christianity & against Israel.
I take it back, What a stupid question to wonder about haters' "facts?"
The date above says, July - 2010, but the date is irrelevant, the sample is certainly a pathetic routine.
1) Sad note: Whatever happened to the prestigious newspaper, the last 10-15 Years or so...?
2) Reality note: I guess there's a real logic behind the huge loss of subscription, on top of deep disapppointing "opinions," its bias has already reached a dreadful boring (not boiling) point - yawn!
3) Happy note: I am so glad that I do not have a habit to read that quality-less paper.
Tags: "palestine", "palestinians", Anti Israel Bias, Arab control, Arab media ontrol, Arab racism, Arab slave trade, Arabism, Arabist media, bias, Darfur genocide, flotilla, gaza, Hamas, IHH, Islamic bigotry, Islamic terrorism, Israel, left wing, Mark Landler, Mohammed Oudeh, MSM, New York Times, newspaper, Nicholas D. Kristof, nytimes, PLO, security, Sudan, War on terror
Labels: anti israel bias, MSM, New York Times
Never confuse between us going after terrorists-mass murderers, and them going after our babies.
Israel, the gem in the jungle.
Free Israel from Goliath Islamo Arab persecution, incitement & vilification in their vast media & school textbooks, in the UN, and in physical terror on Israeli babies.
Each time Islamists murder a baby in Israel, they mean you and me.
Funny creed Islamists, you can bomb own Mosques in the name of Islam, butcher own brothers & sisters or masses of the infidels in the name of Islam, but no, you can't have a comic little cartoon.
In the most "moderate" Arab Muslim regime, women are still treated as cattle, and non Muslims considered second [dhimmi] or worse class of 'human beings'.
When Arab Muslim 'Palestinians' will start liking their own kids at least as Israeli Zionists are worried for Arabs' well being, peace has a chance.
Arab Muslims serve proudly in democratic Israeli fee for all equal for all parliament, but an Israeli Jew needs armed guard just to pass by a street in "Palestinian" Arab Muslim controlled area - hell on earth.
What "land" did Arab Muslim (then not called yet by term:) "Palestinians" seek to "free" since their 1929 & thereafter continuous massacres on Jews in the holyland?
Almost everybody knows Mark Twain's famous description of the desolation in Palestine during his 1867 journey to the Holy Land: "There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent - not for thirty miles in either direction." - So much for the myth of 'native palestinian Arabs'.
Arab Muslim Terrorism came before that "occupation" fake excuse.
Free Arab Muslim Palestinian children from their terrible parents that only use them as bombs and as shields.
A criminal "society" (palestinian) so low that shoots it's own kids (like Muhammad Al Dura in Ramallah, killing Arab kids in Rafah & others or putting them in front of their firing machine guns) only to tarnish Israeli police good guys, needs a shaking change from top to bottom.
... As palestinian horrific Hamas said (2002 Cartoon): 'Our "struggle" with Israel is only PART of our overall STRUGGLE with the WEST".
Free world from Arab Muslim OIL Mafia of brutal tyrants, sucking us to the bone.
Amazing how "white" Neo/old-nazis will so hypocritically act as IF they 'sympathize' with "brown" palestinian Islamic terrorists murderers, and even justify them, all for that goal to bash Israel, that they so envy it's higher morality.
If the Arab "Palestinian" parents would care about their kids as much as the Israeli compassionate soldiers do, peace would have a chance!
As 'Palestinian' "spiritual" leaders of Islamic Hamas said to Israel: You choose and value life, we value & prefer death!
The palestinian Hamas & Jihad is worse -- in a way -- than other Jihadists that they often use their kids as human bombs.
"Israel is like a kid who's parents were burned in the ovens, learned martial arts and will defend himself." (Michael Savage)
Only four types of individuals can deny the threat to civilization posed by the violence-supporting segment of Islam: the willfully naive, America-haters, Jew-haters and those afraid to confront evil. (Atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
To the Arab Muslim anti-Israel propagandist:
1) Are you denying that the Arab racist attacks on Jews in Israel/"palestine" has started since 1838 (Safed) [so were the attacks in 1883, 1920, 1921, 1929 - Hebron, etc.]?
2) Had Israel be a (mostly) Arab-Muslim State, would the intolerant Arab-Muslim Goliath world not accept them?
3) Why is there a complete silence on the historical fact of Arab immigration late 1800s early 1900s into Israel/"palestine"?
4) What anti-Israel bigotry is stronger, the "Arab racism"; factor? or the 'Islamic-Jihad' factor?
5) 'Moral equivalence' Do you have Arab activists on behalf of Israeli victims, just like you have Jewish, Israeli, Zionists activists for the (so called) 'Palestinian cause' (whatever that is...)?
6) If humane Israel would really go after "unarmed poor palestinians" as the 'Pallwood' propagandists tell us, How many Arabs would have survived Israel's might?
7) Who's more at fault, the Arab Muslim "Palestinians" parents pushing for Shahid-isim, or the indoctrinating Mullahs, Imams in the holy Mosques for using "Palestinian" kids and women as human bombs and as human shields (so they can blame the Zionists when Arab kids die)?
8) What would have happened if Arab Muslim "Palestinians" would have invested as much energy in rebuilding their lives as they do in destroying both nations' lives in fascistic Jihad, total hatred and campaign for GENOCIDE [to "drink the blood of the Jews" or to "push them all to the sea", or to "wipe them off of map"]?
9) Why does "bad" IDF Israeli army announce an area residents' civilians to evacuate before an operation against terrorists?
10) Why did Humane Israel's IDF invented specially low range missiles designed to hit ONLY the [terror] target and minimize collateral damage?
11) When was the last time the "Palestinian" well oil-ed propaganda machine has retracted [or even apologized] for it's usual PALLYWOOD fake images industry?
12) What's the difference between a Christian in Indonesia, Buddhist in Thailand, Christian in Nigeria, in Philippines, Australians in Bali (2002), non Muslims in London (0707/2005), in Madrid (bombing), "not the-right-kind-of-Muslims" in Shiite-Sunni hateful massacres in Iraq, oppression & massacres in the "Islamic Republic of Iran", and Israeli victims of the same "evil ideology"?
13) What's a harder oppression, your "average" Arab Muslim regime's on it's own people, Hamas-tan Islamic Apartheid [which most "Palestinians" supported!] on non Muslims, or the pro-Jihad parents' on their kids?
14) What would have happened if at least ONE Arab Muslim nation [regular or oil-ed one] would really care about the Arab [brothers, that since the 1960's started to call themselves as] "Palestinians" and let them get off the terror slum into normality and even prosperity?
15) What part of 'BLIND FASCISM' do Arab-Muslims deny, the usual obsessed anti Israel demonization [no matter what Israel does] or the reluctance to see Israel's super kind gestures for those that are trying to kill them [releases from prison, giving away own land vital to it's security, humanitarian aid, etc.] not as goodness but as "weakness"?
16) Why is it that when Islamists terrorists [Hamas or Hezbullah, Islamic Jihad, etc.] succeed in making sure Arab kids die [with their known tactics of cowardly firing among or behind children, etc.] the Arabs, Muslims rejoice and the Israelis, Jews are saddened ?
16) How can land be an issue [or the blatant lies the Arab lobby's financed: Jimmy Carter has said, though he admitted that Israel is a great equal democracy for all, Arabs and Jews alike!'] if "moderate" Palestinian official government still has venomous hatred and pro 'death cult' in it's regular curriculum and on it's official TV, or that such "moderate" Arab media outlets [like Al Jazeera] still glorify mass murder as "martyrdom"?
17) Who's more powerful, the Arab Muslim Goliath Oil mafia "lobby" on the world or a Chinese, Italian, Israeli, Irish, pharmaceutical, cigarettes lobbyist in Washington?
18) Had the International Arab Muslim lobby of nations in the UN [or the EU] not threatened other nations to bash Israel 24/7 [motivated by intolerance only!], What would be then the outcome?
- Most Muslims have "theories" about 9/11 Islamists' massacre.
- 99.99% of Muslims that "denounce" [if at all] Islamic terror massacres on non Muslims, imply the word "but".
- Most Arabs are so racist, most Muslims are so intolerant, they just can't bring themselves to be grateful to the US for rescuing Iraqi Arab men, women & children from the butcher & torturer of Baghdad: Saddam Hussein.
- There was not one shred of gratitude from any known Muslim leader or group for US & Europe's rescuing of Bosnian Muslims in the 1990's, but more anti west sentiments instead.
- There was not one declaration of thank you from any known Muslim leader or organization for US saving of Somali Muslims in the 1990's, on the contrary, only more hatred from them.
- Virtually all of the minorities are persecuted in the entire Muslim world: Christians, Druze, Kurds, Ahwazi Arabs, Marsh Arabs, Jews, Berbers, non-Arab Africans in the Sudan [by racist Arab militias in cooperation with Sudanese Islamic government], non-Arab Africans in Mauritania, Nubians, Copts, Assyrians, Maronites, Chinese in Indonesia, etc.
- Did one [mainstream] single Muslim cleric come up and say that the Koranic term [reminder, only Islamists kill, torture in the name of religion & book] 'apes & pigs', the Islamists call the non Muslims, are not to be followed?
- While [not only most Jews or even most Israelis, but even] most Zionist Jews sympathize with Arab 'Palestinian' fallen unintentionally in the war on terror, almost all Arabs & Muslims demonize Israeli victims of intentional Arab-Muslims violent crimes against humanity.
- While Arabs live in Israel not only just better & more free [women voting, real free speech, etc.] than in all of their own regimes, but treated often as first class citizens ahead of Israeli Jews (courts, land issues, etc.), Jews, however, are either not allowed to live in certain Arab countries [apartheid, ethnic cleansing, etc. Syria even denies any entry for a Jew,] or persecuted in most Arab countries.
- Which Arab Muslim nation is exempt of the epidemic of criminal 'honor killing'?
- If Pro terror Muslim organizations like CAIR [ http://anti-cair-net.org ] is defined as "moderate", what would one call their mainstream?
- Roughly 90% of Arabs polled, have a negative view on all Jews [not just being 'anti-Zionism', whatever that means], even in such [so called 'moderate'] countries like: Jordan.
- "White" Hitler's 'MeinKampf' is translated into Arabic, available on the "brown" Arab market, what for?
- What's the interest in "brown" Arab nations' inviting "white" KKK members to speak?
- Do you know of any Muslim group that has joined the efforts of Christian/Jewish action to prevent the racist genocide by Arab Muslims in Sudan upon native black Muslims?
- Has any Arab media issued an apology for inciting the bloody "intifada"  via lying images, such as of Muhammad Al dura, which as we all know by now, was killed by Arabs themselves [who knows how many more]? or has anyone of them run the true version of stories?
- Which Arab, Muslim nation is exempt from the crime of libel against Israel's struggle for survival with outrageous drama "accusations" & horrific twisted around definitions in the UN [reaching it's peak with their racist resolution in Durban - 2000, hypocritically calling it "against racism"]?
- How many Arabs, Muslims, have declared openly that the 'Palestinian' Arab Muslim cult of using it's kids as human bombs and as human shields in their war against Israeli civilians, is totally immoral?
- Not one Muslim group has come up against and declared that a collective boycott of an entire nation such as Denmark (2006, because they were upset with a few cartoonists that happened to be Danes) is racism.
- While most Arab, most Muslims couldn't care less what happens with the [so called] "Palestinian" Arab Muslims, they do use them as pawns in their fascist war [physical, propaganda, economic & in the UN] against the non Arab, non Muslim "island" in their neighborhood, i.e. Israel.
- While Arab, Muslims leaders chased out, in 1948, most of the [so called] "Palestinian" refugees, with bragging "promises" of "victory" & ethnic cleansing the Jews out of Israel, they put them in camps, never let Israel to improve their conditions, so to use them as pawns in their fascist war against the non Arab, non Muslim "island" in their neighborhood, i.e. Israel.
- Most Arab Muslim media draws Israel so vile, as in the WWII type of Nazi cartoon drive [the other unfunny ironic part is, they pick the non-Zionist Jew image, hypocrisy, again, fascism, again].
- Most Muslims wishwash the facsistic Muslims' torture and cold blooded murder of innocent people that just happened to be Jewish, like: Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, Ilan Halimi.
- Did you hear one mainstream Arab Muslim leader or groups denuncing the Islamic Hitler of Iran's calls for annihilation of an entire nation, calling for a new Holocaust while denying the previous one and his calls for death to: US & the UK? [PS, he just made a tour (May-2006) among "moderate" Muslim nations that only cheered him on.
- Exactly How many Muslims or Muslim organizations [that are so worry about their image or of their 'prophet's] have protested against the masses of Muslims on the 'Cartoon -Jihad' rampage (2006), calling Europe a cancer and threatening a "9/11" on Europe?
- Not one of the few courageous Muslims that speak out for real overall reform, for disliking westerners, for sympathy for Israel the victim, for about [all] Muslims regimes' crimes on their own people, have been shielded from any major Muslim organization (including such as CAIR - http://anti-cair-net.org), from the menace of death threats Fatwas by Muslim clerics.
Let's make it clear, even if there will be a "Palestine" state, it will
never change the factual history, that a group of foreign Arab immigrants came
into the (historic) land of the Jews (and started to call themselves as "Palestinians"
in the 1960's) and hijacked the world comunity via terrorism and
Arab oil power to give them yet a second 'Palestine' state (after Jordan).
ISRAEL VS UN'S ANTI ISRAEL BIAS
Israel should have [a long time ago] press the UN for:
1) Condemming Arab Muslim 'Palestinian' parents, teachers, leaders, Mullahs, for using Arab kids as human shields and as human bombs, clarifying the real culprits in Arabs' deaths.
2) Violations by ILLEGAL PA Arabs "settlers" on Israel's "agreed" borders by the UN.
3) "Palestinian" Violation of virtually ALL agreemants pacts with Israel (Oslo, Camp David, etc.).
4) The PA official media & education = hate (crimes) campaign on "the joos", (not just on Israel...).
5) Exposing the constant intimdation on nations by the GOLIATH ARAB MUSLIM (oil) block, to tarnish innocent Israel in the UN.