Human rights & peace in the middle east - Arabism & Islam discrimination on the "other"Human rights & peace in the middle east - Arabism & Islam discrimination on the "other"
[Analysis] Peace will prevail when economic, social and cultural rights are granted to all ...
The Middle East... conflicts...
* the Israel and [so called] "Occupied Territories" (Palestine) issue
* the conflict between Hamas and the Fatah; the Iraq conflict
* the conflict in Afghanistan
* conflicts within Saudi Arabia
* the security concerns, especially the nuclear threat, that Ahmadinajad's Iran poses
* the Kurdish situation with serious discrimination from Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq with very limited support from any powers
* the Lebanon conflict
* the rise of Islamic militancy in Egypt and Algeria
* the suppression of any opposition in Saudi Arabia and most of Middle East countries
the spread of fundamentalist Islam -- Wahabbi style -- and the attempt
to suppress any modern civil secular democratic voices in the Middle
* and not to forget the problems in Sudan where civilians are being massacred in Darfur by the government and the military.
Islam is at the center of all social order and of the moral and
intellectual values of Middle Eastern Muslims. In fact, it is the
official religion in most Arab and Islamic countries. Considering
Arabism and Islam as synonyms embodies discrimination against various
ethnic and religious groups in the Middle East. [...]
regimes in Middle East are authoritarian, if not dictatorships, ruling
for decades by fear or reward. The elites who rule in Middle East
countries used religious faith with ideology of nationalism for
blinding people and controlling them ... conflicts in the Middle East
all look different, but the real cause root is related to human rights
Tags: history, Israel, Jihad, terrorism,palestinians, Christians, Arabism, Muslims, Syria, Muslims, Islamism, religion of peace, Iraq, war, land, Arabism, Shariah, Berbers, Kurds, Jews, Jews, Sudan, Islam, anti Semitism